Thread: hey

Default hey

Hi, introducing myself. I am a 23 year old male college student from Chicago. I am more of a DL than a AB.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share here? I do hope that you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Hello fellow Illinois native. I am also a AB/DL who lives in Illinois around the Chicago area (in Rockford) to be exact who is sadly entering the last year of being in my twenties. Anyway, do you go to any college I might know like Dupaul, SIU, NIU, or the college where my mom went the Loyola Ramblers, or Millikin University in Decater where the horrible smell of soy and fertilizer is.

Also, if you wouldn't mind telling us what is your major or minor is in if you are interested in doing so?

Anyway, welcome to ADISC and I hope that you enjoy our very kind and supportive community.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman