Thread: Hey people!

Default Hey people!

New guy here. I just joined a bit ago. You can count me among 3 catagories. I was born with incontinance, but im also an adult baby and diaper lover. The diaper lover in me basicly comes from my "why not love what god made you" attitude. But aside from that i just love wearing them. The adult baby in me? I dont really know myself. Guess you could say there's just a part of me that loves the more innocent and simple times of being taken care of and being care free. Well, if there's anything else you want to know then ask. Im an open book.

Welcome to adisc . We like to get to know you 'outside the diaper' so what are your hobbies/interests?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share here? I do hope that you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Yeah, sorry its takin me so long to reply here. Im on my phone so its hard to get on, plus i have pain issues. I like playin videogames, chattin and hangin out with friends, playing my guitar even if im not so good. Hockey and mixed martial arts are the only sports i watch. Lately ive found myself becoming an amature self proclaimed movie critic while waiting for the many movies said to arrive in the next few years. And ive also found myself searching for a remedy for my back spasms and pain.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

I noticed in your most recent post that you have mentioned you have back spasms / pain. Have you tried heat/muscle rubs? Or perhaps a heated 'massage chair'? I've heard those usually work a treat for back pains.