Thread: Come april...

Default Come april...

In a few short months I get my license. Two actually. Mid april. Needless to say, I will be doing some diaper runs . VERY luckily, the plaza where there is a walmart and walgreens (i'm probably going for depends or certainty) also contains a movie theater which I frequent; so no real need for elaborate excuses. Sorry for posting something so meaningless and unpromising here, but I just realized this ballin' opportunity here and got so excited I really wanted to post :P.

So look foreward to some VERY happy threads by me in a couple months!

I would recommend you go to some medical supply stores in your area and get diapers there

Congratulations! Enjoy the diapers.

Yay for you! I'm really looking forward for me getting my license for this very reason. Have fun!

Ditto on the Medical Supply stores, better options and staffed by folks who won't bat an eyelash. Also look under "Hospital Supply" in the yellow pages, some are listed there.