Thread: Most Discreet Shipping??

Default Most Discreet Shipping??

I'm looking into buying some good diapers here - Likely Bambinos, or something similar. I'd like some feedback here as to who has the most discreet shipping?

Could I even get them to say on the box "Fragile" or something like that? And make it seem like its coming from a car parts warehouse? I've been ordering a lot of car parts online recently so I think it'd work but..

I still live with my mom, and she does get curious about large packages. But, my mom's the paranoid type - But what can you do..

Thanks for any feedback you may have.

All companies will ship discreetly, especial AB companies like Bambino's. A few medical places might send them in box's marked up but I don't think xp medical does. Also if you order a pack instead of a case it shouldn't be too big.

Email em as well, and ask about getting a plain box, or one marked fragile. You are the customer, and they want your money :P.

Oh, ok, I guess I should try asking, I just though everyone here'd know a bt ore than I would about this.. Thanks