Thread: Help With Sizing

Default Help With Sizing

What would be the best way to go if i was buying diapers for a 33 in waste? i haev been searching here for a while and i dont really have to good of an idea of what would be my best bet. i really want it to be something like Goodnites because i dont like the look of adult diapers.

Please help, and im sorry if there is already a thread on this that i have missed.

Thanks!

Goodnites will go on but depending on how big your legs are they might rip after a few hours. And you will need to be pretty careful when peeing or you will leak.

If you really want babyish looking diapers ordering Bambinos is best. Medical supply stores might have something to your liking if you can't order online.

Elli

If you do go for adult nappies, have a look at the sizing on the brands' websites. It should tell you how many inches or centimetres 'Small', 'Medium' and 'Large' are. Sometimes it is a hip measurement, rather than a waist measurement. Sounds complicated perhaps, but in practice most people are fine with Medium.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    Goodnites will go on but depending on how big your legs are they might rip after a few hours. And you will need to be pretty careful when peeing or you will leak.

If you really want babyish looking diapers ordering Bambinos is best. Medical supply stores might have something to your liking if you can't order online.
    Yeah, I dont want the rip factor... i looked up the Bambinos, but theyre really expensive if you dont buy many, and ordering online would be tricky.

I have used Underjams before, but they would break after a few hours. but i did once use some generic brand that worked great, they would never break.

Do you know of the best generic brand around? im a bit tight on cash, so i dont wany to spend more than 15 bucks.

Thanks for the quickk replies!

No idea what the generic brands are like in the states. But in Canada the diapers at med supply store are usually cheaper than store brands.

I think you're on the right track when you wanted to wear Goodnites. I was a 33" waist last year when I was wearing Goodnites and had few problems-- one of them was that I leaked a bit when sitting down and going. Bambino, Goodnites and Secure are the two brands most go to get the young tyke feel of the past.