Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Q u i e t....

newhere

Exclamation Q u i e t....

Hey guys,

Im looking for a diaper thats quite and not too big, wondering if you had suggestions?

The Abri-Form Medium Super i found really big, noisy and not great for wearing when others are around.

What advice do you have? Maybe Tena?

Thanks
    xx

From what I've noticed, the actual diaper doesn't really matter, it's what you do to muffle the noise. If you wear a onesie over it, then put on loose fitting pants, you can't really hear anything.
    Last edited by Nicky; 18-Feb-2010 at 01:42.

Try wearing something generic and cheap. If you're around others, I assume you don't plan on wetting them more than once or twice. Something cloth backed like Certainty briefs (Walgreens generic) will serve you well. I wrote a long review on them.

No diaper is really noisey, even if it is plastic coverd, a small diaper I enjoyed very much was the tranquility atn not too thick and very absorbant.

Then again I like noise so I wear plastic pants over my plastic covered diapers and it isn't all that noisey.

Depends are the loudest in my experience, everything else is pretty quiet. Regardless you could put a particularly loud bathing suit over it, then pants over that. If someone questions you can just tell them it's the bathing suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsativa View Post
    Depends are the loudest in my experience, everything else is pretty quiet. Regardless you could put a particularly loud bathing suit over it, then pants over that. If someone questions you can just tell them it's the bathing suit.
    And how do you explain wearing a bathing suit in the winter... or anywhere public?

Quote Originally Posted by DLDisturbed View Post
    And how do you explain wearing a bathing suit in the winter... or anywhere public?
    Indoor pools, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by DLDisturbed View Post
    Say it's more comfortable or you're washing your underwear, I suppose. You could look kind of weird or you can look very weird; the choice is obvious.

Tranquility ATN.

/thread

Seriously... There is no better combination of discreetness, capacity, quietness, and price. Take it from someone that has tried damn near everything on the US market.

I said this in the other thread about Attends. Try the Attends Breathables - they're absolutely silent. I use them during the day and don't need anything else to keep them quiet. They use a hook/loop style tape fastener that can be removed and reapplied silently too so you can use the big boy potty easily, or in an absolute pinch you can ditch them very easily.