Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: transgender

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Default

    I've entertained the thought of it before, but I think I'll only go as far as crossdressing. I like the TG idea, like in stories where the character is transgendered, but I dunno if I would ever want to live as a girl all the time.

  3. #3

    Default

    IT DOES NOT EXIST! IT IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION! *waits for flaming* But no, I am not one...I'm way too ugly and hairy to look good in a dress of any sort.

  4. #4

    Default

    I've also played around with the idea, but I like being a boy :3

    doesn't mean I can't be a pretty boy in a cute dress!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    who is one?
    Fifigal is transgendered, her thoughts, her feelings, and her emotions have always been those that are associated with the female of the human species.


    Quote Originally Posted by Scalie View Post
    I've entertained the thought of it before, but I think I'll only go as far as crossdressing. I like the TG idea, like in stories where the character is transgendered, but I dunno if I would ever want to live as a girl all the time.
    I have to settle for cross-dressing as a way of expressing the femininity I feel inside, but I only dress-up in the safety and privacy of my home. I have always wanted to not only be able to live as a girl, but to actually be a girl all of the time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    ...I'm way too ugly and hairy to look good in a dress of any sort.
    Alas, poor fifigal. I too, in this life, will never be able to look good in a dress. If you can imagine ' The Undertaker ', from the world of professional wrestling fame, in a frilly dress, that's how I look.

  6. #6
    Mesmerale

    Default

    Yeh, me..

    Why'd'you ask?

  7. #7

    Default

    I feel like I am, but... I act how my body tells me to, despite what my mind says. However, I love wearing girl's clothes and acting girly, and people do say I have a girly or gay aura about me, so... Maybe I show it more than I think =P but I still like chicks >.>

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Alas, poor fifigal. I too, in this life, will never be able to look good in a dress. If you can imagine ' The Undertaker ', from the world of professional wrestling fame, in a frilly dress, that's how I look.
    I am by no means an expert in transgender issues, especially as I am not one myself, but I have done research and apparently some very unfeminine looking people have become passable eventually. I'll see if I can dig up a link to a specific example I'm thinking of(w/ pictures).
    Last edited by tenlet; 18-Feb-2010 at 03:07. Reason: Extra word in sentence bothered me.

  9. #9

    Default

    So, some sorta role call or something? If so, then yes, Miss Teacher, I'm here today.

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.