Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Powers

Default Super Powers

I am going to start another one of these up since the old ones are closed. Plus, I simply must share my intense passion for obtaining telekinesis after having to walk through a hall full of aimless people.

So what super power would you want to have? Only one.

Would you give up your diaper fetish to have it? I would.

Butterfly Mage

If I could have any super power, it would be the ability to cure any disease and heal any injury (yeah, I'm a Wiccan, but Jesus was pretty cool when it came to miracles).

If I could be rid of my diaper fetish, I would jettison it in a heartbeat.

I'd have the superpower to be invulnerable to harm or death, be it from direct physical forces or from age.
    Because I can and will choose that. :P

Yes, I would get rid of my diaper fetish to have it.

Ice powers.

Mainly for the fact I would constantly be telling everyone to chill and they would have no idea!

well i would love to lazer eyes

and yes i would, as if you didnt like a speed camra you would just need to look at it

Teleportation, or super speed.

And yes, I'd give it up if I HAD to, but if you think about it, my superpower would assist it =P

The ability to manipulate time would be pretty neat; I could the same piece of bacon over and over, and not get fat.