Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MyDavidCameron

Default MyDavidCameron

As I'm sure any Brits here would know, David Cameron is the leader of the fascist and etonian right winged Conservative party. And due to a recent unfortunate poster campaign, and some unscrupulous photoshopping skillz by the Tories, a recent trend on the internet has led to this gem of a site: My David Cameron, Airbrushed for Change!

Here's a few of the highlights:

The internet, you are a genius.

I don't really understand the complexities of the Labour and Conservative Parties in the British Parliament but that site is pretty funny. Now if that was Sarah Palin...

Dear lord that "I grew up on an estate" one was fucking GENIUS.
    && that dude looks creepy when he's photoshopped...

If we didn't have the betrayal (I believe that's the correct collective noun for a New Labour front bench) we do in power now, this con man wouldn't stand a chance in the election. Sadly Labour has done very little to deserve the nations support over three terms and people are fed up enough that they'll turn anywhere, so he - in all his economically illiterate and vapid, opportunistic and scaremongering glory - is going to be the next PM.

Bleh.

I don't have a clue who this guy is, but this is my favorite and many politicians fit this.

Me like this one.

Without this site David Cameron would look something like this:

Last edited by EvaIlyxtra; 16-Feb-2010 at 02:05.

The Tories huh? I thought we defeated them at Vally Forge?

British Parliament 101:

3 Major parties - Labour (left wing, rather nice,), Conservative (as previously discussed right wing) and the Liberal Democrats (indecisive idiots).

Labour have now been in power 13 years, and cracks are starting to show. Their leader, Gordon Brown, doesn't look too good in the media, especially when he smiles (oh dear). Also makes rather unfortunate blunders. They also have Mandelson, who as we all know IS AWESOME!!!
    Look at those eyes!

The Conservatives (also known as the tories), led by, as I'm sure already know, David Cameron, are going for the Obamaesque 'change' campaing, while trying to shed their toffy fascist upper class led politics past. Unfortunately, it seems quite likely that the tosser jolly nice person will get in.

The Lib Dems like to shout a lot, and pretend that they have actual power when really they have none. I have no funny videos to show you because there are none. Led by Nick Kegg - I think, although I'm not sure it's spelt right. Can't be bothered to check. Basically, a vote for the Lib Dems is a vote thrown away. Also, they have a rubbish colour. Yellow? Please!

ThanksForAllTheFish: Bringing you world class unbiased journalism since 1986!

Quote Originally Posted by thanksforallthefish View Post
    British Parliament 101:

3 Major parties - Labour (left wing, rather nice,), Conservative (as previously discussed right wing) and the Liberal Democrats (indecisive idiots).

Labour have now been in power 13 years, and cracks are starting to show. Their leader, Gordon Brown, doesn't look too good in the media, especially when he smiles (oh dear). Also makes rather unfortunate blunders. They also have Mandelson, who as we all know IS AWESOME!!!
    Look at those eyes!

The Conservatives (also known as the tories), led by, as I'm sure already know, David Cameron, are going for the Obamaesque 'change' campaing, while trying to shed their toffy fascist upper class led politics past. Unfortunately, it seems quite likely that the tosser jolly nice person will get in.

The Lib Dems like to shout a lot, and pretend that they have actual power when really they have none. I have no funny videos to show you because there are none. Led by Nick Kegg - I think, although I'm not sure it's spelt right. Can't be bothered to check. Basically, a vote for the Lib Dems is a vote thrown away. Also, they have a rubbish colour. Yellow? Please!

ThanksForAllTheFish: Bringing you world class unbiased journalism since 1986!
    It's Nick Clegg, not Nick Kegg.

And this is a pretty good summary of parliament.