Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedwetter

Default Bedwetter

I have wet the bed since I was 15, apparently as a result of a neurological condition. I am dry during the day.

I wear diapers because I have to, not because I want to. On the other hand, wearing diapers at night doesn't bother me. It's better than waking up to a wet bed.

I am married. My bedwetting does not bother my wife, as diapers control almost all the consequences. (My snoring bothers her more.) A few times a year a diaper leaks badly enough to require a change of bedding.

I wet very heavily. I generally use a Molicare or Abena X-plus in a stretch pant, covered with a plastic pant.

I signed up here for the useful information and to provide information from my experience to others who are real bedwetters.

Valence

Hmm. Well, your introduction is.... interesting, to say the least. Welcome to ADISC, and enjoy your time here, but this site may not be what you think it is. Welcome, nonetheless.

Hello friend,

You do realize that most of us wear diapers for ... recreational purposes, right?

If so then welcome to the other side of wierd.

If not, well then you are in for an exponential broadening of your horizons.

Nice to have you! Could you tell us about the non-diapered side of you? What kind of hobbies are you interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by rio20090 View Post
    I have wet the bed since I was 15, apparently as a result of a neurological condition. I am dry during the day.

I wear diapers because I have to, not because I want to. On the other hand, wearing diapers at night doesn't bother me. It's better than waking up to a wet bed.
    Hey, that's going to be my excuse that I'll use if my roommate finds my stash of diapers. :P Unexplainable neurological disorders, ftw.

On the other hand, welcome to ADISC.

Welcome to the board. I my self am incontinent both day and night, I had an interest as a kid when i started to wet the bed and having a crappy childhood to be a baby but ideas went away. Well like they say watch what you wish for 8 yrs after wanting to wear diapers I got into an accident and end up incontinent I still like sometimes acting like I am 2. Again welcome to the board and if you need anything just ask

Welcome. There are a few of us who are bedwetters, and I think most of us have turned something that possibly depresses people into something that can be a little bit fun. Granted, its not exactly 'normal' in the eyes of the rest of the world, but we're mostly harmless and a bit of fun too.

I have been wetting the bed off and on much of my life, and am to the point where a diaper is necessary at night, and a way for my boyfriend and I to have a little fun too. Take it all in stride, and enjoy yourself. If you wife is open minded, maybe you can make it part of your adult play time too.

Since I errored in public, I will apologize in like fashion.

To rio20090 and anyone else reading this, who read my earlier rebuttal, I am sorry.

I didn't consider the post in context when I replied. I had no hostile intention and hope I have not misrepresented myself or ADISC in the process.

Hi! and welcome! I got into diapers because I have problems with bedwetting, too. I've tried all sorts of tricks to deal with this issue, which has resulted in being chronically dehydrated amongst other things, so I'm taking the plunge and experimenting with diapers now.