Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Type

Default Type

does any1 know their favorite type of diaper.
    mine that i still fit in;
    huggies supreme size 6
    pampers cruisers size 7
    luvs size 6

If you are larger than a child, baby nappies do not fit. They might stretch and do up, and hold some liquid, but they are too small. You would not buy a toddler size hat, scarf, socks or pants etc and stretch them to 'fit'. I understand that people would like to fit in them, but I find it confusing and slightly annoying that people keep claiming to. The reality is that toddler nappies are smaller than any clothes that fit someone larger than a child.

I symphasise with people who don't have access to other adult sizes. However, I do have access to adult sizes, and that's why my favouriate nappy is Tena Slip Medium, because it fits!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyguy16 View Post
    well khaymen what kind do yo wear
    Dude, I couldn't fit a pamper on my ankle as a bracelet.

I use a variety of adult diapers though. Ranked in order of preference they are.

Abena X Plus
    Secure Care
    First Quality

I could argue Pampers Baby Dry Size 6 'fit' me, but as Elli says, it's more of a stretch across my body. Not brilliant.

My favourite would be cuddlz, although they're on the verge of being too large for me.

I like Pampers Cruisers Size 7. They smell nice and make great stuffers. I also enjoy Walgreen's Certainty Fitted Briefs. For more information, see the many other threads about these subjects, since I'm too lazy to retype it all.

well sorry for my thin body. i know i've seen pictures of people that can wear the baby diapers.

1. It's on my profile. If you're not able to see it, I'm not gonna tell you here.
    2. There's a big difference between being able to "wear" a diaper, and the diaper actually "fitting". Just because you can tape it up doesn't mean it'll fit, or function, correctly.