Thread: hi iam new

Default hi iam new

hi everyone iam new i cant wait to make new friends here

Welcome to the site adultpampers. You probably should have made this thread in the intro section. That's where people look for new members who introduce themselves. Perhaps a mod will move it for you.

Since this sounds like your intro thread, tell us some things about yourself. What are your hobbies and interests? How do you spend your free time? What kind of music do you listen to....that sort of thing.

I hope you enjoy the site and that it meets your needs. Feel free to join in the discussions and the chat room.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share. I hope that you enjoy your time on this site and also our supportive and caring community as well. Peace and Love

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome. To make more friends I find that if you explain a little more about yourself, hobbies, interest and so on, this will help those with the same interest and hobbies to connect easier.