Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Certainty Fitted Briefs

Smile Certainty Fitted Briefs

I just made a random trip to Walgreens to see what the fuss is about.

I ran out of Bambinos, and placed an order on some new Cushies but I don't expect those to be coming any time soon so I needed a diaper to have in the mean time.

I gotta say, I think these make my padded butt pretty cute.

The "tapes" are like a velcro thing going on and it has a cloth-like backing around the diaper. I haven't wet it but i'm sure it's good for 1-2 wettings before getting all bad. Really, aesthetically, I love these diapers. I'm wearing one over a soaked Pamper's Underjams (i'm surprised I fit -- but they feel so awesome wet! Better than GoodNites) and the look on the diaper on me is very nice. I love it!

I swear, the only downside to these diapers are:

a)Lack of Leg gathers/leak guards
    b)Absorbency

The price is awesome and used in conjunction with some stuffers or something make these an awesome diaper in my opinion!

I agree these are decent diapers. I wear them during the day when I want a diaper on just to have a diaper on. They are discrete and will hold a decent wetting and the price is great.

I wrote this big long review on these! They are my favorite general wear diapers.

I have only used them a couple times and they last one to two wetting and then they are done. If you wet more than that then you have leaking problems.

These are still my favorite diapers. I love everything about them. The only thing they need now are some cute designs.

Peaceful

I like these as well, especially because the "tape" is wider than any of the others that I have used. As others have said, though, after a couple wettings, you need to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful View Post
    I like these as well, especially because the "tape" is wider than any of the others that I have used. As others have said, though, after a couple wettings, you need to change.
    This is true, and I figure that by the time you need to change, you should change anyways to avoid a diaper rash.

I'm going to be getting my First Diapers soon, and I'm thinking about these, or Walmart Assurance Diapers. Which ones do you guys recommend?

Peaceful

I would recommend either of them. I think they both have their pros and cons. I like the certainty ones because of the wider tape, but I don't like them due to their lack of standing leak guards. As for the Assurance, I like them because they do have the leak guards, I feel more babyish in them, and they are reasonably thirsty. The downside to them is they don't have the type of tape that the Certainty ones do.

I do like these diapers quite a bit aswell. The only real problem I've had with them was I had the tapes tear off the wings on a few.