Thread: Hi from CrinkleRed

Default Hi from CrinkleRed

'ello 'ello : ) Just sayin' hi as is usual when ya join ^.^ Nice to meet ya'll. Ttyl

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleRed View Post
    'ello 'ello : ) Just sayin' hi as is usual when ya join ^.^ Nice to meet ya'll. Ttyl
    Welcome to the forums, but I think you really need to post a little more than just a hello. Tell us a little more about yourself and what made you decide to join the community?

Last edited by HogansHeroes; 17-Nov-2014 at 20:37. Reason: Fixing a quote.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share here? I do hope that you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

Hello and welcome to the ADISC community. As BigKidNY and tk7432 have stated could you tell us a little bit more about yourself like if you are interested in any sports or any other hobbies you might have.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

Ahh, sorry about that : ) I'm a long time babyfur that has 'grown up' and somewhat lost touch with the communities out there ; ) And by grown up, I mean I'm out of college. It would be nice to have some informational sources still related to ab/dl stuff, and I have to sign up to view these forums, so voila ^.^

Umm, lessee. I like computers, acting, bouldering (rock climbing without ropes and, generally, at a much lower height), being a puppy, football, soccer, running, hiking, being around my friends, making new friends, helping people, art, writing, photography (I gots my first dSLR a while ago XD but I wouldn't mind getting an old school SLR and doing some b&w stuff) and science/research (it's my job ; ))

Anything more? ; )
    Last edited by Trevor; 13-Oct-2010 at 05:24. Reason: Making things better.