Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cloth diapers, pins, rubber pants

Default Cloth diapers, pins, rubber pants

Chime in if you were raised in these. (Holding my hand up--I was, so were my kids).

WarrenW

yeah I had them and my brother did too. My mom didn't like disposibles except when my brother started wetting his bed again when he was 10. She said she was not going to change diapers on a 10 yr old and made him wear goodnites pants instead and have a plastic sheet on his bed. I had plastic sheets too untill I was like 13.

I was, which is weird since I have very little desire to wear them now.

I guess it's mostly because of the media presence of pampers, etc.

I was. I think it was a combination of my parents being cheap, and traditionalists. I really only use disposables now, because i'm still living with my parents, the washing and drying is kind of hard to do secretly. I do have a cloth diaper and plastic pants, but it takes way too long to dry, so I use it only very rarely.

I was too and still wear them now. Disposables are more convenient but I still love the the feel and comfort of a cloth diaper with plastic pants. That said want to try Bambinos - Can you get them direct from a store ? don't think they are available in the UK but are they readily available in the US ?.

Quote Originally Posted by babyryan View Post
    That said want to try Bambinos - Can you get them direct from a store ? don't think they are available in the UK but are they readily available in the US ?.
    Since you're in the UK, you should look at Cuddlz, because from what I hear, they're exactly like Bambinos, just without the print. So they would be like the Bambino Biancos.

Yes I am another one who wore pin on cloth diapers and plastic pants as a baby and child for wetting the bed. I guess that would help explain my desire to still wear them today. I have a nice collection of both cloth diapers and plastic pants. I also have a mattress protector to to keep my bed dry as I did as a child too.

Cloth diapers, diaper-pins, and rubber or plastic pants are all that were available when I was a young child. That's probably a contributing factor to the reason I still use them.

Olivia

Quote Originally Posted by babyryan View Post
    I was too and still wear them now. Disposables are more convenient but I still love the the feel and comfort of a cloth diaper with plastic pants. That said want to try Bambinos - Can you get them direct from a store ? don't think they are available in the UK but are they readily available in the US ?.

Nope only online.