Thread: New here, Belgium baby

Default New here, Belgium baby

Hi everyone, I'm an adult baby for as long I can remember and still continue to do so. I live in Belgium and wear diapers every night; love good indie music and like chatting with adult babies.

So please feel free to add me on yahoo-messenger: [no contact data in plain view!]
    Last edited by Peachy; 14-Feb-2010 at 13:37. Reason: removing

Hello and welcome!

Please note that, for security reasons, we do not allow people to post their contact information in plain view. There's a field inside your profile where you can leave your Yahoo messenger screen name. Please use that!

...although, if you want to list your IM contact information, you can do so through the user CP. The reason we don't let you list it just anywhere is that you can always go back and change your profile, but you can't always go back and edit information out of posts.

What kind of indie music? Just saying "indie" is considered pretty broad here in the US. For example I really enjoy indie/progressive melodic speed metal (e.g. Protest the Hero).

@Danny The Ninja: bands like The National, Spoon, A silver Mt Zion, Vampire weekend just to name a few

Hello dear compatriot!

Welcome to Adisc

The adisc's belgian community keeps getting bigger and bigger... There are like four of us now! lol