Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: YO!

Default YO!

yeah so a homey showed me this site and it's seems pretty good so i thought i'd sign up. I'm a DL and absolutely love all kinds of music, especially METUHL. I play guitar, bass, keyboard, and do the fancy singing thing and am in a shit load (pun) of bands. I get bored ALL THE TIME, so if anyone wants to talk about ANYTHING AT ALL just hit me up on messenger.

Seriously, I'm really bored right now.

[no email addresses in plain view]!!
    Last edited by Peachy; 14-Feb-2010 at 10:16. Reason: removing email address

Ohai. Welcome to ADISC, man.
    If you're bored, this is...the place to be, I guess. There's lots of different topic boards for different things, not just *B/DL, so yeah.

Anyways, enjoy your stay, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by CastrumDoloris View Post
    yeah so a homey showed me this site and it's seems pretty good so i thought i'd sign up. I'm a DL and absolutely love all kinds of music, especially METUHL. I play guitar, bass, keyboard, and do the fancy singing thing and am in a shit load (pun) of bands. I get bored ALL THE TIME, so if anyone wants to talk about ANYTHING AT ALL just hit me up on messenger.

Seriously, I'm really bored right now.
    Do you have a youtube channel?
    Last edited by Peachy; 14-Feb-2010 at 10:16. Reason: removing email addy

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    Do you have a youtube channel?
    nothing of me playing, no.

nothing of me playing, no.
    You should change that, eh?

haha yeah, maybe when i feel a little more comfortable putting myself up on teh web. especially ADISC. chu know mang?

haha yeah, maybe when i feel a little more comfortable putting myself up on teh web. especially ADISC. chu know mang?
    Fo sho, home skillet.

Here's mine if you're interested

YouTube - nilihelm's Channel

OH MY GOD right when you started playing the opening riff my heart stopped. I FUCKING LOVE PANTERA AND NOW I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!! i cant even express how happy i am right now

OH MY GOD right when you started playing the opening riff my heart stopped. I FUCKING LOVE PANTERA AND NOW I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!! i cant even express how happy i am right now
    Dude... Dime is my fucking IDOL. One of the greatest guitarists to ever grace this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Suspence View Post
    Dude... Dime is my fucking IDOL. One of the greatest guitarists to ever grace this planet.
    = EXACTLY THE SAME

yeah holy shit you're my new fucking best friend. do you have messenger or anything?