Thread: Best store quality diapers???

Default Best store quality diapers???

Well first off im new hah and just curious what everyone else thinks.
    I dont have credit cards so I cant really order online and if I did im kinda afraid of the thought of someone else finding out about my problem. Anyways most store brand diapers get the job done for me but I havent tried many.
    Basically assurance from walmart, depends, some really offbrands, cvs overnights, and recently attends with a waistband.
    So far the best I have found were the ones from cvs with the plastic backing but they no longer sell those. ... Im trying to stay with a breif style because my pullup experience I would love to forget....Anyways ive got a walgreens, rite aid, and cvs around here and just wondering if anyone has had any good experiences from any of their store brands?

You'll hear lots of people knocking them but, IMHO, Depends Fitted Maximum protection are the best and most readily available 'store brand' out there. They're really thin and so don't hold much, which means you'll be changing them regularly, BUT they're certainly better than the generic brand ones out there.

If there is a medical supply store near you, you can find all sorts of good stuff

Sys

I would probably go with what BroCillian said. Yeah, they aren't the best, but at the very least they work, readily available (from what I've seen), and if needed, you can wear multiple.

I tried depends and they were my second favorite...I recently discovered another medical place im going to check out next week. I stopped at two so far and they didnt have any except for depends and some cheap brands. Ive been wanting to give abena or tranquility a try since everyone favors them so much even possibly molicare but im kinda turned off by the price but if I come across a pack I will buy them.
    Thanks

June

Quote Originally Posted by BroCillian View Post
    You'll hear lots of people knocking them but, IMHO, Depends Fitted Maximum protection are the best and most readily available 'store brand' out there. They're really thin and so don't hold much, which means you'll be changing them regularly, BUT they're certainly better than the generic brand ones out there.
    definately. And I find it more logical to buy from a store than to order online, you get them right away, and they are typically cheaper.

Depends or any of the better store brands can work fine in a pinch if you stuff it with a baby diaper or booster. The depends actually do quite well with a pamperchu style stuffing.

I use to use Depend, but now I use Walgreen's Certainty Fitted Briefs. They're more babyish, with a cloth backing (And an inner plastic one), hold alot, and are really comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by crazykid View Post
    im kinda afraid of the thought of someone else finding out about my problem.
    I don't consider being a DL a problem. I think it's a gift.

LilLillyKitten

Check to see if any of those stores carry Tena; they are probably the best brand available at stores.

Sys

If you have the chance to go to any Rite-Aids in your area, you can check there for Tena's, but that'll be hit or miss. And supposedly some stores carry Abenas... Supposedly...

I know the ones in my area do not. And I contacted whoever the manager is over my area and he said that none of the stores in his district had them. I didn't ask, but he also didn't offer to say "Hey, we'll ship some to a store for you." Didn't really expect him to, but yeah.