Thread: Uhm... Hi?

Red face Uhm... Hi?

Most of my friends call me Kia online so I go by Kiamii. I'm 15 and turning 16 in just two days. Heh... I'm a writer and have been writing for about 12 years of my life. I didn't know about TB/DL kind of deals until a month ago. I'm not specifically either one of those at all... but I like to write and read stories about them. I think they are kind of interesting to hear and read. No idea why, they just sound cool to read. Only one of my best friends knows about this interest and I'm very secretive about reading them because I was unsure a lot before finding out about this sort of thing, if it was normal. So now that I found out about it, I'm more comfortable with reading them (:

I'm Hawaiian-Asian and I am your typical average teenage girl I guess. That's about it. Lame huh?

Well, first off welcome to the site. Im sure you will find plenty of stories on here to feed your curiosity. Also i hope to maybe read some of your stories about them.

You will find were one big family on this site and are always there if one of us needs support.

I hope you enjoy being here

Welcome to ADISC! I hope that you enjoy your time here and also our supportive community we have here as well. Peace and Love