Thread: Hey there.

Red face Hey there.

Well, hello. I'm not usually one to join forums, but this one struck my attention and I decided to join anyways. Anyways, here goes. Wish me luck on this, I usually find it hard to describe myself.
    I'm a 15 year old guy who's into web design, electronic music production, gaming, graphic design, social networking, techy stuff in general, all different sorts of music, and a bit of skiing and paint balling. I've pretty much always enjoyed diapers, even when I was a little kid.
    That's about it as of now, but I can't quite help but feel like I'm missing some sort of vital information and that my into sounds sort of robotic and un-humanlike, which, as I understand, is not the way to go about in this community.

Hello and welcome! Dont worry about the joining happens to the best of us.

Thats a great intro; after all you dont wanna be writing your biography just yet Feel free to jump into any of the discussions that catch your fancy.

Welcome to ADISC! Your avatar really looks serious about being here! I hope that you enjoy your time here and our supportive community we have here as well. Peace and Love.

Welcome to our world, and watch your step or we'll ... ehh nevermind you'll find out one way or another.

BTW TK I like your new avatar 10X better.