Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sports Diaper

Default Sports Diaper

Do any of you wish they made a diaper for incontinent people who play sports? Like a VERY absorbent one the moves with your body? or do they al ready have one like that???

typically very absorbant and moves with your body are opposite things...

I think Tena makes one. Its on northshorecare somewhere. Have fun navigating for it... (really, it is entertaining)

Edit: found it!!!Tena Protective Underwear

Who says wishes dont come true?
    Last edited by Gingy; 09-Apr-2008 at 04:06.

I've thought about this before. If i wanted to go for a jog diapered, all the material would just clump down to the center wouldn't it? I guess your best bet would be to go with cloth.

I would wear it all the time in public because it would be so discreet. We should invent one!

Have you looked at the various swimming nappies? I have one and it great for when i am doing taekwondo and need to be protected from little accidents.

a swim nappy or a sports diaper? can you give us a link to where it can be found???

Have you considered the pad-and-pants system?

Basicly it's the absorbant part of a diaper... without the wings and tapes. You put them inside "Fixing Pants" which are basicly snug and stretchy underwear.

These are supposedly very popular over in Europe as an alternative to a full diaper. I imagine they would fit very snugly... and offer the full absorbency range of a thick diaper.