Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A fond farewell

Default A fond farewell

Well it's time I leave this site. I've learned alot from where I fall into this and how to control it. I've never had anything to contribute here as far as the site's topic goes. all I did was wine about my life issues. Sorry for that.

Ok to those I have on my YIM and Skype i'm not deleting you guys don'y worry it's not like I all of a sudden hate you guys. I've met some reall awsome peole on here I'd hate not to talk with them. I seriously enjoyed my time here and will miss this place.

REASON FOR LEAVING:

This has caused alot of R/L problems for me even when I did wear I was stressed constently I think it's best I leave and focus on other things.

As far as moving out I'm not sure if i'll return then either.

Good bye ADISC i'll miss you.

MESSAGE TO THE ADMINS!!!:

DONT DELETE MY ACCOUNT JUST YET I'LL PM ONE OF YOU WHEN I'M READY FOR IT TO BE DELETED. I might come back after a while (I at least want to be able to browse)
    Last edited by scoo; 11-Feb-2010 at 22:33.

I'm sorry that you had/are having problems because of who you are, I hope that some day people will will be more open-minded but until then, good bye scoo! ADISC will miss your input and opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    I'm sorry that you had/are having problems because of who you are, I hope that some day people will will be more open-minded but until then, good bye scoo! ADISC will miss your input and opinions.
    What inputs? I only complained. And did the rate the avi thing.

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    What inputs? I only complained. And did the rate the avi thing.
    So you complained a little, we all do that. You have over 400 post, I know that they are not all complaints. Your worth more to this community than you give your self credit for.

Hey Scoo,

Stop putting yourself down dude. You're not a bad person, don't beat yourself up over this stuff. You're 19 years old! You're going through a really really rough patch in your life now. I certainly did when I was 19. Then I came to better know and accept myself.

Take some time off, clear your head. Figure out what in your life is stressing you out, and get rid of it. If you can't get rid of it, then figure out a way to come to terms with it and cope with it. We'll still be here when you come back .

You gotta have some hope and love for yourself, man. I'm afraid I haven't gotten to know you very well, but I'm sure you're a great guy. Just had a hard life perhaps. It's okay, this group is here to support people. Don't cut the support from your life! You do the best you can bud, and figure out who you are. You'll come to a major personal discovery, and then you're life will become a bit clearer. Sometimes you just have to get dragged through the mud a little first before things get clearer.

Have faith man. We're still here for you. I've never thought anything negative about you, ever, if that helps. Hey, I thought you were a VIP for a minute there before I looked it up. Would hate to loose a good regular. Take care . Stick around if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    So you complained a little, we all do that. You have over 400 post, I know that they are not all complaints. Your worth more to this community than you give your self credit for.
    Well my thread where complaints thats it "oh my parents are terible oh I hate the things they do."

Like that.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Hey Scoo,

Stop putting yourself down dude. You're not a bad person, don't beat yourself up over this stuff. You're 19 years old! You're going through a really really rough patch in your life now. I certainly did when I was 19. Then I came to better know and accept myself.

Take some time off, clear your head. Figure out what in your life is stressing you out, and get rid of it. If you can't get rid of it, then figure out a way to come to terms with it and cope with it. We'll still be here when you come back .

You gotta have some hope and love for yourself, man. I'm afraid I haven't gotten to know you very well, but I'm sure you're a great guy. Just had a hard life perhaps. It's okay, this group is here to support people. Don't cut the support from your life! You do the best you can bud, and figure out who you are. You'll come to a major personal discovery, and then you're life will become a bit clearer. Sometimes you just have to get dragged through the mud a little first before things get clearer.

Have faith man. We're still here for you. I've never thought anything negative about you, ever, if that helps. Hey, I thought you were a VIP for a minute there before I looked it up. Would hate to loose a good regular. Take care . Stick around if you can.

Good-Bye, scoo. I wish you the best. I hope you do decide to return once things fall into place. Take care of yourself.

Goodbye and hopefully your future ventures in life will be successful. We will all be here if you do in fact wish to return here. Peace and Love

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Good-Bye, scoo. I wish you the best. I hope you do decide to return once things fall into place. Take care of yourself.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Goodbye and hopefully your future ventures in life will be successful. We will all be here if you do in fact wish to return here. Peace and Love
    Thanks.

I was not expecting all these really nice goodbyes. (You guys are cool) And making it hard for me to say goodbye.

Later man, I hope everything works out for you with whatever is going on in your life now. I didn't know you well on the forums, but I remember some of your posts and they definitely weren't all complaints. Take care man. Until or if you ever decide to return, I hope and pray for the best in matters where your future is concerned. Have a good one.