Thread: Old member, new name

Angry Old member, new name

Hey everyone, I used to have an account under a different name here, but it was kind of connected with my ex-gf who also used to frequent this board.

Anyways, I'm currently stationed in South Korea right now, but will be moving to Panama City Beach, Florida in the spring. I'm Annie's boyfriend/daddy in case anyone wanted to know...ok then. Have a super day! LUVS and HUGGIES!! Stay PAMPERED!!! I guess it all DEPENDS if you ATTEND this site and are SECURE-Xplus with your ABDL side. Whatever, you silly BAMBINOS, this is an AB UNIVERSE and everyone can sit in that CUSHIES chair and enjoy the ride....um....ABENAS if you say hi Annie made me write this :/ huuuuuuuuuuuuur

annierighthurr

hi. :P Your profile sucks.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here and also our nice and supportive community we have here. Peace and Love

JSYK you cannot have 2 separate active profiles on this site.

annierighthurr

his old profile isn't active. i dont even think he has logged in to it in a year.
    but, curt and i do log in from the same IP address. that doesn't count does it? we're two seperate people.

Welcome back to the board, nice to see a couple that's able to post on a board such as this =]

Quote Originally Posted by oceandaddy View Post
    Hey everyone, I used to have an account under a different name here, but it was kind of connected with my ex-gf who also used to frequent this board.

Anyways, I'm currently stationed in South Korea right now, but will be moving to Panama City Beach, Florida in the spring. I'm Annie's boyfriend/daddy in case anyone wanted to know...ok then. Have a super day! LUVS and HUGGIES!! Stay PAMPERED!!! I guess it all DEPENDS if you ATTEND this site and are SECURE-Xplus with your ABDL side. Whatever, you silly BAMBINOS, this is an AB UNIVERSE and everyone can sit in that CUSHIES chair and enjoy the ride....um....ABENAS if you say hi Annie made me write this :/ huuuuuuuuuuuuur
    Damnit man! I panicked for a second there xD I read the whole ex-gf part followed by the S. Korea part.....well, as you wrote it....and I thought you broke up with ANNIE!!! I was like Dear God that bastard! (As I was just reading her post on my thread about how damn awesome you were yesterday xD) Glad to have you here, man. I hope Annie forces you to post more often!!!

On a side note, your avatar made me laugh.