Thread: MyPacifier.com

Question MyPacifier.com

I don't really associate AB stuff with my normal facebook account, but this was an ad at the side. I checked it out. You can get 3 personalized pacifiers, with up to 3 lines of personalization for $15 in either silicone or latex, your choice. I think it is decent for 3 personalized ones.

Has anyone tried them before? Even though it would void the warranty, do you think that you could order from them, then send your new personalized guard to PacifiersRus to be modded into a Nuk 5? Just a thought.

Here's the link: Personalized Pacifiers with your Baby's Name | My Pacifier.com
    Last edited by Altric; 12-Feb-2010 at 09:09. Reason: forgot the link

Definitely a cool possibility...

cost a lot of money though, but hey I say why not

Only problem is if people don't know you're ab.
    If someone finds it, it's hard to deny that it's yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BrattyBaby28 View Post
    You could always pass it off as a oral fixation. Not everyone who has a pacifier is a AB. Just like not everyone who has stuffed animals/plushies is a AB either.

had not considered that at ALL...

yea i am seeing that it would be nigh on impossible to deny if discovered, but then again, most of us (I'd like to think) are very good at keeping hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by trojanman View Post
    Definitely a cool possibility...

cost a lot of money though, but hey I say why not
    In the long run, I think that if someone were to do this, it would be cheaper than one of the bundles from PacifiersRus. But you are only getting the pacifiers here.

Dude, Have you ever heard of raves. This is the best thing for it. =3 I might order One or two with my fursona's name on it. (6-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You could always pass it off as a oral fixation. Not everyone who has a pacifier is a AB. Just like not everyone who has stuffed animals/plushies is a AB either.
    This is true. When I was younger, I remember my sister had a pacifier that she played with for at least six months. Don't know if she got tired of it or what, but I don't recall my mother being intolerant, or I imagine she would have had to get rid of it quicker.

BKKY