Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What time do you go to bed

Default What time do you go to bed

well this topic is mostly for people that are still in school....but if u are past your schooling feel free to answer too.

School nights I go at 10 pm and get up at 6:30 am...but usually I am not asleep till midnight
    Fridays and Breaks and Vacations I go whenever I want...except on Sunday
    Sunday I go to bed at 12:30 am get up at 8 am

My classes don't start the same time every day so it varies. Anywhere between 1 am and not at all, depending on the situation. It's exceedingly rare for me to be in bed before midnight.

School nights I go up to get ready for bed at 10:30ish...And I actually get in bed at 12ish...Then I get up at 6:30ish

Any other day I go to bed whenever...And wake up whenever

School nights anywhere from 11pm-3am and get up at 6:30am

Non school nights around 5am and wake up around 11am

wow...either you guys are really sleepy at school or you don't need a lot of sleep to keep yourself awake all day.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatKid View Post
    wow...either you guys are really sleepy at school or you don't need a lot of sleep to keep yourself awake all day.
    I don't need much sleep, plus I have a 45 minute lunch period that I basically sleep in and I have a 1 hour bus ride that I sleep on

Well for me at least, classes MWF start at 11:30 AM. On T/H I start at 3:00 PM. So I can sleep in as late as I like haha.

I usually go to bed around 10:30 or 11:00 and I get up at 6:00, I feel like I need to start going to bed earlier though because lately I've really tired during class.

Bedtime for me can be anywhere from 11pm to 1am depending on how rushed I am to meet job deadlines, since most of my work is done on a home computer. Oddly enough, my bedtime hasn't changed all that much since school days - 11:30pm to 12am. I was always a night owl kind of person and still am. I usually get up around 9am.

It varies depending on time of year mostly, and it's not a 12-month clock. It depends really, but I can never go to bed before I feel like it or I end up staying awake in bed for 3+ hours. During a normal period of the year, I usually try to go to bed before 10, but I sometimes lose track of time (who knew harvesting herbs in a game could be so fun? I didn't) and go to bed 11-11:30. I'd stay up until then normally but I have to get up at 5:30 for an early class this year and I need at least 6 hours to function at a normal rate. Anything more is good, anything less won't kill me but I'll be irritable that day.