Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A question about messing?

Default A question about messing?

I was just curious what people who are around family do to get rid of the smell and dispose of the messed diaper? I was planning on trying it and I'd greatly appreciate tips

I time it when family isn't around, but if they are, I quietly sneak to the bathroom and dispose of the mess in the toilet. (Bathroom is right across from my room, makes it easy.)
    No easy way to dispose of the diaper itself from my room, but that allows me to hide it in my closet without giving off a foul smell.

Now, if that's not possible, keep some plastic or paper bags and some air freshener like Oust or Febreze in your room.
    Put the diaper in two or three bags, spray air freshener into each one, and hide it until you can throw it in the trash.
    (Also, throw it in an outside trash can, if you throw it somewhere like the kitchen trash you're more likely to get your family's attention.)

well you could always start taking charcoal pills. they are supposed to help control the smell. but your not supposed to take them too often.

i spend some time in my dirty diapers hidden from my dad for a bit. and onces the smell starts to get noticable i spray on some of my deoderant spray. just tell my dad i was smelling a bit and dont wanna take a shower at the moment.

for getting rid of the mess. either odor lock garbage bags or about 5+ shopping bags should keep the smell sealed till safe dispoasal is possible

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    well you could always start taking charcoal pills. they are supposed to help control the smell. but your not supposed to take them too often.
    Chlorophyll pills. I.e. the green stuff in plants/leaves etc. Since you can eat salad and other green veggies and not get sick, I don't think taking chlorophyll pills even on a regular basis is dangerous. However, since the pills have to go through your digestive system, you need to start taking them roughly 24 hours before you intend to use your diaper. Oh, and they will make your poop have a rather unsightly green color, but that's nothing to worry about.

Peachy

There is really no good way to enjoy it unless you know that you have the house to yourself. Imagine being in a poopy diaper that you have spent the last ten minutes squishing when your mom knocks on the door and tells you there is someone on the phone.

All suggestions above are good and work. What I do is use the scented diaper bags inteneded for baby diapers. You will have to roll your diaper up quite tight and compact to fit it in. Dispose of the poop in the toilet first, which you cant always do in all cases. Put the diaper into 2 or 3 scented diaper bags and then into a few normal plastic bags.

If you get worried about buying the scented bags from stores, dont worry many people use them for many other things other than disposal of dirty diapers, like picking up dog poop etc, so your have a good excuse there.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Chlorophyll pills. I.e. the green stuff in plants/leaves etc. Since you can eat salad and other green veggies and not get sick, I don't think taking chlorophyll pills even on a regular basis is dangerous. However, since the pills have to go through your digestive system, you need to start taking them roughly 24 hours before you intend to use your diaper. Oh, and they will make your poop have a rather unsightly green color, but that's nothing to worry about.

Peachy

Yes, what Peachy shared!
    I've been taking chlorophyll tabs for a few years now. Depending on the product, you'll need to adjust your dosage, but overall, what was said is sound.
    The 'Only' negative thing I have to report about using them is, if your 'Protection' fails, and yer wearing white underwear/clothing, yer going to have to deal with the 'stain', but that's not really all that difficult, if you use cold water and common sense in doing yer laundry.

But for me, the benefits FAR outweigh any of the drawbacks. Odor-control for the win!

:-)

B.

I have to agree with Anna I also buy the siposable baby bags from Wal-mart and put my poopy diapers in about 3 of them and then put in a bigger bag and I either hide them in the bathroom under the bottom of the cupboard where there is dead space. In this dead space I also have a stick up air freshner. Or if I have time I hide them in the basement under the stairs.