Thread: hi

Default hi

hi i do not realy know how to introduce my self i use diapers due to bladder

Hi, your name is taz2! There was another taz once, he called himself taz1. But then you killed him and ate his feet. You maniac. After framing Dustin Hoffman for this most heinous act, you took off though the jungle, arriving in South America and facing off against your rival, Snowball, like in tht one episode of Pinky and the Brain. Years later, you are a Monopoly addict, saving up coupons from the advertiser to save as much money as you possibley can on catfood. The extra cash an ample amounts of Iams (amongst other brands) serve a secretive purpose fueled by your lust for vengeance and made possible by your flimsy grip on reality. When asked about your true intentions, you simply tell people to mind their own mysteris, and when you were a child, you wanted to be Wilford Brimley.

Can't introduce yourself? That's why I'm here. You're the most interesting person I've met since today taz2. Welcome to ADISC

Hello taz2, welcome to ADISC, have you any interests/hobbies

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share? I hope you enjoy your time here and our great and supportive community as well. Peace and Love