Thread: HI All

HI Everybody, My name is bigbabywawa and thats because big baby was already used! Well I am as my name says a big baby! I love wearing and using my diapers as often as possible! Whitch is most of the time! I like both cloth and disposable, but usually I am in disposible diapers! I love the plastic back diapers! Oh the noise they make! Yes I wear in public to! I have found me a very loving mama about a year and a half ago, and she loves her baby boy so much! She changes my wet diapers for me and all! We love to camp, ride bikes and walk together amoung other things! I am 41 years old and she is 50!

Just looking for some new friends!
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-Feb-2010 at 17:45. Reason: merging posts

Welcome to the site. It's great to hear you're having a good time with your baby side and that you've found someone to share this with. Not really the way I swing, but for a lot of people, very desireable

Since the vast majority of us are big on diapers as well, we often wind up as or more interested in other aspects of life and personality here. Maybe you can tell us a little about your life beyond diapers as well.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share? I hope you enjoy your time here and our great and supportive community as well. Peace and Love