Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, here it goes...

Default Well, here it goes...

Good day all. I'm not big on introductions, but I'll give it a shot. I'm currently a university undergrad, in all likelihood pursuing a research career. I should be studying right now instead of writing this. I play the classical guitar, am an avid photographer, and enjoy the occasional soccer game. I listen to a lot of electronica/trance music and am a bit of a gamer. When I have the time, I like building things and experimenting with electronics (my favourite site is instructables). I've been a DL for almost as long as I can remember and am looking forward to sharing some experiences and getting to know the community.

There, that's my piece. Questions?

Valence

Welcome to ADISC, I hope you enjoy your time here

Good introduction.

I applaud you for introducing yourself as a person and mentioning diapers after the fact.

Welcome to the site, and be sure to avail yourself to the full measure of hospitality available here.

And I applaud you for introducing yourself as a person and managing to convince folks that that's what you are when the truth is that you're a massive, tremendously frightning, Soutern Pacific-dwelling lizard.

Play guitar? Build stuff? Study books? How do do these without thumbs, oh crafty reptile?

Quote Originally Posted by Slang View Post
    Play guitar? Build stuff? Study books? How do do these without thumbs, oh crafty reptile?
    If you must know, Google: Animal Mechanicals Komodo (apparently I'm not allowed to post links yet).

Welcome to ADISC! I hope that you enjoy your time here and our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love

And BTW, I think the ablility to post links and attachments when you become a Regular Member.

Hey Komodo! I'm new here myself and also a flatlander. You a Husky, or a Ram?

Good intro! Welcome to ADISC, make yourself at home! I like that you're a guitar player, College student, Soccer player, Photographer and a builder! I build (and play) instruments, tube amps and effects pedals. Enjoy your time here! - DR

Quote Originally Posted by BroCillian View Post
    Hey Komodo! I'm new here myself and also a flatlander. You a Husky, or a Ram?
    Ha, it took me a moment to figure out what on earth you were talking about. Husky!

Me too!! Weird eh? I know only of a few of 'us' here in town, only a couple of whom have passed through the hallowed halls of our alma mater . Ha ha, you've probably seen me on campus without knowing who I am... Creepy? I guess a little bit. Awesome? totally!

Anyway, hope your classes are going good, maybe we'll talk some more!