Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much was you tax refund

Default How much was you tax refund

i got $719 back.

$500 of its going for my first car a 1985 Ford LTD

then some to diapers

$233.00.. I did my mom's taxes, however, and shes getting back $2,734.00...

Life isn't fair lol.. But we're leaving the Ghetto

Moving to a quiet neighborhood..

And its closer to my job so if my Honda needs work I can actually manage to bicycle it.. While I work on it.

comment withdrawn ... he did get a response. Who knew? I didn't expect it.
    Around here talk of how much money you make or have is about as acceptable as pulling your finger out of your nose and offering a handshake.

Eh, Sometihing like 200-500-1000$ Depending on my expenses and work for the year.

I don't take it. I just let my mom have it as payment for doing mine.

Peachy

I don't have the necessary documents yet to make a tax declaration. So for now, I'm playing the waiting game!

annierighthurr

Almost 2 grand.
    Pays off all my debt, just in time to move to Florida.

Gotta love being a student!

Those of you who got more than a few bucks back ought to be paying closer attention when you fill out W-4's. The government got free use of your money for the year.

I usually find out what I'm getting back if anything, around easter or just before the tax deadline, my niece does my taxes when she has time.

I just spend my money she takes care of what I have to send in each year, I rarely get anything back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Those of you who got more than a few bucks back ought to be paying closer attention when you fill out W-4's. The government got free use of your money for the year.
    For the most part you are right. But there are a lot of rebates that are going around this year. Tuition for school is almost 40 percent in some states. Plus buying a new house gets rebates and there are some other free rebates that people qualify for.

I agree with you though. If you guys are getting a lot of money back (and they are not free rebates... such as money back on tuition or other rebates that are handed out), you may want to put less into taxes from each pay check. Although getting money back is always nice. Also better get back and not owe.

Fudgebunny

i had to pay some more.
    darm owning my own bisness. but it is good to get free nappies and bikes