Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Incontinent + Highschool

Default Incontinent + Highschool

Is anybody here incontinent and still in school? How do you cope with wearing diapers to school ALL the time? I mean, definately some people must have found out, right?

Butterfly Mage

I suppose that any High School student in a wheelchair would be reasonably assumed to be incontinent. I never knew anyone who I was 100% sure was incontinent, however. I was glad that I didn't start having problems until after college.

I wish I was incontinent. I know there come this classic argument as to whether or not it's worth it or not, but I still do.

LilLillyKitten

I would think that being incontinent and attending public grade school would be anything but enjoyable...

they need a school for diapered children. Xavier's School for The Wet & Messy

win.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by fauseteer View Post
    I wish I was incontinent. I know there come this classic argument as to whether or not it's worth it or not, but I still do.
    Being able to switch it off and on is far better than having no option. Just in case, y'know?

Not saying that I'd have to lock myself in my room if I lost continence, but asking for it to go away seems really irresponsible to me.

BKKY

Butterfly Mage

Quote Originally Posted by BigKidNKY View Post
    Being able to switch it off and on is far better than having no option. Just in case, y'know?

Not saying that I'd have to lock myself in my room if I lost continence, but asking for it to go away seems really irresponsible to me.

BKKY
    Exactly. Wishing for incontinence isn't something worth wishing for. First, diapers are expensive. Second, it's tough on one's skin to be diapered 24/7. When I'm at home, I can be non-diapered if I'm careful. But I can't go anywhere without protection. It's handy that I'm a DL since I can certainly see how someone who wasn't DL could find this to be a real drag.

I wish I was only incontinent while sleeping, that would be my dream... No pun intended.

pamperchu

Quote Originally Posted by fauseteer View Post
    they need a school for diapered children. Xavier's School for The Wet & Messy

win.
    YAH a wet and messy college! ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I suppose that any High School student in a wheelchair would be reasonably assumed to be incontinent.
    Not necessarily. I know someone my age in a wheelchair who is certainly not incontinent and does not wear diapers.
    I never knew of anyone in high school that needed diapers, I never even knew of anyone who wet the bed except maybe before age 5.