Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: you know what stinks

cooltoast300

Default you know what stinks

I really want to go to anthrocon but there are a few problems 1: I'm only 14 so no driving yet. 2: I got no other babyfurs to meet my age at the con. 3: no ride there. So goodbye anthrocon 2010 maybe ill see about anthrocon 2013 lol.

i know the feeling. i was going to go for my first time this with two babyfurs i met up with. but got kicked out of going....

it really hurt.

and i still dont completely understand why. jsut that plans changed i guess.

Why would you have to go with other babyfurs? Can't you enjoy it as a regular furry? I can understand you feeling that it's an opportunity to meet other *B/DLs, but it's primarily a furry con, not a diaper con. Even most furries find public displays of *B/DLism to be awkward or just downright wrong. Furries are the same as *B/DLs when it comes to claiming to be normal people, but that in mind, most of them have the same "normal" view of *B/DLs as the rest of the world. (disgusting, immature, retarded, etc.)
    That, or they have the "I don't care what you do, just keep it to yourself" mindset. They are not as accepting of weird shit as you and many others may believe them to be.

I may be a babyfur, but TBH, I'd set my AB/DL side aside for most of the convention. Of course I would still try to find where the other babyfurs are hanging out and try to get some baby time in, but I wouldn't make it the focus of my conventioning experience.

cooltoast300

@xcliber your right I mean I am so confused right now going through my depression, I want to meet at least 1 normal fur in my area. Or maybe one normal fur to come with me to pittsburg when I move out in 3 years (which my dad told me isn't a long time) to help pay rent and and be my roomie. Just in case your wondering why I'm moving to pittsburg its because I'm taking a career in photography and I want to have an experience with it in a city, also I'm tired of living in small old south carolina. Lol

the babyfurs i was going with, are the only furrs in my entrie area that i know exist.

so i dont have to go with babyfurs, i wasnt planning on going as a baby fur, my baby furside is only part of my furryness.

I was gonna hang out with more baby furs for some of the time. I was also going to be meeting my friend from the Netherlands who was going to surprise me by comeing to AC and hang out with him for a good portion of the time

but they were the only furries that i know of in the area who were going to AC.

So with out someone to go with, i cant afford to go.

====
    but i wont hijack cools thread with my problems. so if you wanna talk more send me a PM or visitor post.

Also once again, i feel your pain Cool. And I hope you find some way to go and that when you move out you have a fun time in Pittsburgh. it really is a cool city to be in. I was gonna go to college there but money stopped me.

Quote Originally Posted by xcliber View Post
    Why would you have to go with other babyfurs? Can't you enjoy it as a regular furry? I can understand you feeling that it's an opportunity to meet other *B/DLs, but it's primarily a furry con, not a diaper con. Even most furries find public displays of *B/DLism to be awkward or just downright wrong. Furries are the same as *B/DLs when it comes to claiming to be normal people, but that in mind, most of them have the same "normal" view of *B/DLs as the rest of the world. (disgusting, immature, retarded, etc.)
    That, or they have the "I don't care what you do, just keep it to yourself" mindset. They are not as accepting of weird shit as you and many others may believe them to be.

I may be a babyfur, but TBH, I'd set my AB/DL side aside for most of the convention. Of course I would still try to find where the other babyfurs are hanging out and try to get some baby time in, but I wouldn't make it the focus of my conventioning experience.
    I know I would prefer to go with other babyfurs, though it wouldn't necessarily be a definite requirement. Also, being with babyfurs makes it less embarrassing if you plan to get babyfur art. Plus, I don't believe his plan was to go showing off his diapers or anything like that. If so, it sure wasn't mentioned in his post.

1 wait till you are 18. You do not need an adult with you then.
    2 Why do you need to go with babyfurs. Furries are plenty fun to just be around.
    3 Try making friends look up your states furry forum. Their FA group. Or their Livejournal group.
    4. Gawd Conventtions are so fucking fun.
    XD I love them. That and furmeets. Drinking and smoking. Art and games. Fursiting, And larping.

Quote Originally Posted by cooltoast300 View Post
    I really want to go to anthrocon but there are a few problems 1: I'm only 14 so no driving yet. 2: I got no other babyfurs to meet my age at the con. 3: no ride there. So goodbye anthrocon 2010 maybe ill see about anthrocon 2013 lol.
    You need parental permission to go if you're not 18.