Thread: Disapointed!!!

Angry Disapointed!!!

I got a few samples Friday including Tena flex, Tena Overnight Brief,and First Quality in a medium....Tena Flex is pretty decent in my opinion!!!.....But the Tena overnight(purple with one long strip of skinny velco on each side)is nice and thick,WON'T STAY FASTENED!!!!I slept in the thing friday night and woke up with one sode totally off!!!!

When you attach the velcro, you need to press it down and tug at it to lock the 'teeth' into the fabric. I had problems early on, but then I learned the trick and now they work great.

Do you have a link to these samples? I got a Tena samples a few days ago they were the Tena Stretch Super, I was alittle disappointed with the diaper, well because I slept with 1, one of the nights and when I wake up in the morning... One of the sides is torn off :[
    But the diaper holds a decent amount of liquid :]
    They were my first tenas too.

Default is the shops website.I just called them and told them what I was looking for.A lady taked to me and figured out the best products they have that would work for me.It was great she was very helpful!!!!