Thread: hi

Default hi

first time ever commenting on any DL site. wooooot! New here and just wanted to learn more about myself by joining. Thanks

Welcome to the site! Please tell more about yourself? What type of music do you like? You play sports, videogames, instruments? You go to school? What grade are you in? When will I stop asking questions and shut up? Do you like flying kites? What types of food do you eat?

Quote Originally Posted by maximize View Post
    just wanted to learn more about myself by joining
    I like the thought that you want to learn more about yourself here. It is either a load of psychological crap or deeply profound, I just haven't decided which yet.

Anyway, welcome to the site and we would love to learn about you too. Could you tell us a bit more about yourself?

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have anything else about yourself (hobbies or interests)? I hope you enjoy this site and our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love