Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Hello to everyone here, I am a 16 year old tb/dl. I have kinda been like this since, oh...3 years now. I am really just starting to reach out to the community and get to know people. I often feel secluded and alone, having many doubts about my "lifestyle choice". I have finally reached the point where I am through trying to give it up. Being caught by my parents and failed therapy has made me realize I do not want to change. I guess you could call me more of a Dl, with some TB tendencies. Some days, it is the cuddly nature of this lifestlye that attracts me, but since this has started, I have been attracted sexually in a strong way to this lifestlye. This is partially the reason i first viewed myself as a freak. I experiment all over the place and am very open minded. I do not want to brag but I am intelligent as well, taking honors and AP level courses in school, meaning I may not be online that often. I wish to try to understand more about myself and reach out to others. I will warn you right now, if you ever plan on trying to rp with me, I am into diaper use, especially messing, so please try not to be disgusted with me. Thanks to any potential friends. And incase you have not figured out by my username, I like star wars

Welcome to ADISC!

Don't worry, looking solely at the total number of members on the site, you can see you're obviously not alone. And as for your feelings towards TB/DL, I can totally relate. My interests change pretty much daily.

You seem like a very intelligent person. That's good!

Also, on the RPing, trust me. A lot of people here are into that. So, once again, you're not alone.

Enjoy the site! I'm sure I'll see you around.

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

Welcome to ADISC! Another fellow Star Wars fan (my username) here at ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here and our supportive community we have here. Peace and Love