Thread: Very Greek

Default Very Greek

Hello, I love plastic pants and cloth diapers. I also love a great musical, it was a sad night when Mama Mia Closed here in Vegas But like it has been said "the show must go on"... DL lover? Probably so, I have thrown out 2to 3 times, walked away. I came back. Fetishes are.... very Greek(Opps Mama Mia quote) I also like a good rubber pant. I love bloomers fairly loose fitting. The Euroflex material is the best I have felt, so similar to rubber. More expensive then the regular plastic pants but worth it. If you cannot afford the rubber one, try the Euroflex ones. I do not not work for Gary, but I have used for products for a long time. Back to My early exposure to rubber pants were the Bittner ones. I started to buy it in its infancy almost approximately ten years ago when Gary started to manufacture it. Take care of it, keep it clean, you can get a good 3-4 years out of it. Plastic pants were the ones from Sears and Pennys mail order. Also the Sanipant line with the vinyl cover/flannel liner

Welcome to ADISC! We here would like to know a little more about you to eliminate any suspicions, so do you have any hobbies or interests outside of your AB/DLism? I would like to say that I hope that you enjoy your time here and also our supportive community we have here at ADISC. Peace and Love!