View Poll Results: What do you think of anime?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anime is my religion.

34 39.53%
  • I kinda like it.

40 46.51%
  • I Couldn't care less about it.

9 10.47%
  • It makes me want to puke.

3 3.49%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime

MXmadman

Default Anime

I've noticed that there is a crapload of people on this site who either have anime avatars, or have Japanese-sounding usernames. As someone who has never watched anime and has never had any desire to watch it, I'm curious as to what draws so many ABs (and furries as well) to it. I figured I'd also post a poll just to see if I'm the only one here who has absolutely no interest in it.

GaashaHuzzah

Google search omorashi and realize Japan actually has a term for it.

Anime is awesome! Yeah some animes get annoying because the primuse has been done 1,000 times over like a kid in high school having to battle deamons or something but that just means you need to find another anime and there's thousends!

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Anime is awesome! Yeah some animes get annoying because the primuse has been done 1,000 times over like a kid in high school having to battle deamons or something but that just means you need to find another anime and there's thousends!
    Believe it.

Olivia

As much anime as I watch not all of it is great and some are just ruined by fanbases.

As google shaman king for my name and hirugashi for who my avatar is based from.

I love the art work in anime. There used to be a few cartoons I really like, and I'm ashamed to admit I liked Sailor Moon. There was another one, and I can never remember the name, about a kid on life support stuck in a computer game. When He finally came out of his coma, he was a she, and in love with this girl. I really enjoy it when anime gets kinky. Those crazy Japanese!

I like some anime but I am not crazy about it. I like Initial D and this other series a buddy showed me called "Full Metal Panic." Some of the animation cracks me up too.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I love the art work in anime. There used to be a few cartoons I really like, and I'm ashamed to admit I liked Sailor Moon. There was another one, and I can never remember the name, about a kid on life support stuck in a computer game. When He finally came out of his coma, he was a she, and in love with this girl. I really enjoy it when anime gets kinky. Those crazy Japanese!
    .hack//Sign is what you are thinking off.

I don't really know. I don't like many anime, but the ones I do like are among my favorite shows (Code Geass is my favorite ever, and .hack//Sign isn't far off.)

MXmadman

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDL View Post
    I like some anime but I am not crazy about it. I like Initial D and this other series a buddy showed me called "Full Metal Panic." Some of the animation cracks me up too.
    I can give Initial D props since I'm a car guy. Plus I think the main character raced a guy with an S2000 in one episode.

Cloudy

Haha I really like it. Not so much the dramatic DUN DUN DUNNN stuff but anime that can actually make me laugh like Azumanga Daioh. Speaking of anime.. Anime Boston 2010 is pretty soon and I'm deffinetly going =D I'm cosplaying as Hxdeadxne Miku~