Thread: Hello peepz

Default Hello peepz

So, i'm new here. Not much to say, i'm your average computer guy, i am a DL but not a furry or a TB. I am closeted execpt for one person who me and him share all information and get along well. I don't make alot of money working for domino's part time so i live a cheap life with my parents

Hope I am welcome in the community here

Welcome to the site

I see you found the IRC channel all on your own, so I won't bother suggesting that. I hope you'll find this place a good fit for you. Read around, get a good feel for it and have your say when it seems appropriate.

Hello, welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Noticed you in the IRC before so I thought I'd check to see if you had a greetings thread.

Greetings from Sydney and welcome to ADSIC my aussie friend

Living all the way up in rockhampton must be a pain for you, its so far out of the way. I know there is a couple of people on ADSIC from brissy but i havent seen much of them around lately.

Anyway, good to see some fresh aussie meat

Smile Welcome Wolf3188

Hi mate! Welcome to ADISC from Newcastle NSW. Yes even here I will talk to people from the great banana bending State! How's it going? During this summer I am hoping that all the inland rain will help ease the drought. Enjoy your visits here.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your time here and also our supportive community! Peace and Love

Wow thanks people I thought I wouldn't even get one reply. Good to share thoughts with people who have similar interests, that is why I joined. As to me being in the IRC, I just thought to check it out on a passing note.