Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hi all, I'm a TB who recently discovered this site. I currently have access to bambinos and wear them close to 24/7. My parents support me in my diaper wearing and have always encouraged me to do what makes me happy.

Welcome to ADISC, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the site!
    We'd love to know a little more about you, like what do you enjoy other than diapers? Any hobbies? When did you discover you liked diapers, and how the ... did you get your parents to accept that just like you said you like football or anything else that would be considered normal by parents???? How can parents be that accepting? I'd guess many teenagers on here would love parents who just said "do what you like, as long as you're happy"!

Welcome to ADISC! Just curious, but do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share? I hope you enjoy your time here and also our supportive community! Peace and Love