Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all

Post Hello all

I'm a newbie but lovin it. I had been thinking about diapers and age regression for a long time, then decided to just try it. I am glad I did and glad I found this place. It's pretty cool, except for you grammar nazi's out there. lol

My hobbies are motorcycles, cooking, reading and surfing the web.

Welcome to the ADISC. I am sure you will have fun being here.

Welcome to the site!
    Yeah, we do care about grammar here! After all, it'll speed up the process of reading posts! And isn't it a good thing to be able to go through twice the amount of posts in the same amount of time when correct grammar and punctuation are used? For us non-english folks it does make things easier, as well.
    Motorcycles, wow! Those pretty much scare me, they're way too fast But I'm totally with you on the reading and cooking. So, what kind of books do you prefer? For me it'll be Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, ...!

Rock on diaper dude!
    What kind of bike do you have?

I hope it is a cruiser, I needs me some more hardcore bikers around here!

Plus, as far as I am concerned, that you are able to form a thought and type it up coherently automatically places you in the top 10% of the general population.

well lisa, i like all kinds of different genre of books. From C.S. Lewis to Stephen King. King is definitely a favorite of mine.

For your question Khaymen, I own a 1993 vulcan 750. Love it. I sold a 2000 Harley sportster last year. I was having to many problems with it

You sold a Harley and kept the Honda.

You sir may have just become my favorite person on this board.

I have a 2008 Sportster (I'm 17, give me a break, even if it's a chick's bike. How many of yous had a Harley at 17?) and it's got $3k pipes. those are probably my favorite part. lol and Harley > Honda. Your book tastes are too mainstream.

I'm currently reading Wally Lamb's "I know this much is true" for an English ISU. Also reading Hamlet.

Welcome to ADISC, hope you integrate well.