4 15.38%
  • no

14 53.85%
  • yes i do both

1 3.85%

Thread: procrastination..=)

Default procrastination..=)

ok i don't know if it counts as on topic or not
    Ok as said i am going snowboarding tomorrow at least night boarding and i said i was getting diapers but i kept putting it off till the last minute (i have a problem) and what do ya know i find that the diapers were on sale and the boosts were fully stocked which is rare (normally like left by the time i see them).
    This does not help with my procrastination problem
    SO has this ever happened to you or something like this
    Also putting the do you snowboard or not poll here because the other one had a deadline that ends tomorrow and didn't mean to set it

I pretty sure everyone here know's I'm a die hard skier, in fact I'll be spending all weekend at Sunday River, Maine so looking forward to that.

As for procrastination, oh yeah, I procrastinate. No reason doing today what can easily be done tomorrow. It's not a good thing and I need to be better about it and I'm working on it.

I love to snowboard and will be spending SIDF fully diapered speeding down slopes as well =)

I don't ski or snowboard right now, however I do snowmobile my favorite winter activity. I do procrastinate though, everyone does it just some more that other.

Quote Originally Posted by diaper degraw View Post
    ok i don't know if it counts as on topic or not
    Ok as said i am going snowboarding tomorrow at least night boarding and i said i was getting diapers but i kept putting it off till the last minute (i have a problem) and what do ya know i find that the diapers were on sale and the boosts were fully stocked which is rare (normally like left by the time i see them).
    This does not help with my procrastination problem
    SO has this ever happened to you or something like this
    Also putting the do you snowboard or not poll here because the other one had a deadline that ends tomorrow and didn't mean to set it
    Thread derailed on the first post (topic and subject not in agreement)?

Well done. (Argh.)
    Last edited by h3g3l; 05-Feb-2010 at 08:28.

MXmadman

I was going to vote on your last poll, but I figured I'd put it off until later.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Thread derailed on the first post (topic and subject not in agreement)?
    I know how you feel. I was all ready to say that he should turn the =) into )=!

Anyways, I don't ski or snowboard. My friend who I sit next to in Studio is always talking about his expeditions into the world of painful sports, though.