Thread: D's Storys

Default D's Storys

feeling nostalgic and wanting to get a little sick i went to Deekers.
    unfortunantly the opposite happened
    while i was reading some of the "true" accounts i started laughing my ass off enough that i almost got caught.
    there is one about a kid roughly 5 getting put into diapers for a whole YEAR just because he wet the bed once.
    another is a kid being forced by his friends for doing somthing "bad"

dont you hate it when people try to pass off obvious fiction for fact?

no kidding...

seriously at least they could pick believeable stories

i was chatting with a guy once, and he claimed to have been diapered until the third grade because of accidents.

while he vehemently said "this is totally true", he never really could tell me any details, and was really short on reasons.

i spent a bit of time talking circles around him, but i never managed to make him contradict himself.

still...i just find it irritating when someone is obviously lying to you, and you know it...but lack suffecient evidence to make them admit it

It's incredible what people say as true, just in the hope of some glimmer of attention.

If you're going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable.

Most people don't even care especially when they know its not believeable

Yes true but the there are those rare times that you say something true and no one believes you

I find most of the "true" stories to be really funny. The strange thing is that there is a section for fiction, so why don't they put it there. Maybe they get off on their own lies. Once the story is told, they probably begin to believe them, like buying your first package of diapers.

Deeker and others are serious students of one of the most powerful world leaders of modern times. Of course he was also a corrupt and delusional psychopath.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
    -Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    I think most of the "true accounts" are made up.
    they all are.