Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did everyone meet their mommy/daddy?

Default How did everyone meet their mommy/daddy?

I met my girlfriend online, and after months of talking to her, I told her about my "interests" and she happened to think it was addorable. However, this was after a good few years of being lonely and well, worried that I wouldn't ever find anyone who would love my little side. So I was wondering: What are peoples stories on how they met their significant others? And if you have yet to meet your soulmate, what do you hope to find in them?
    Last edited by Renegade917; 04-Feb-2010 at 07:35.

Mako

I first met my daddy and now boyfriend through the RUPadded chatroom. At the time I was mated and not really into girly things. Sure I had explored girls clothes when I was younger, but it was just out of curiousity and it never came to the forefront of my mind. I didn't even have any pictures on the gallery yet, just my old avatar and he started teasing me about being a girly kitten. I resisted playfully but came to kind of like it. We became closer, getting me more and more into girly things. I actually found this weird costume dress tucked into storage in my apartment by my landlord. I had to clean it a few times to get the smell of mothballs off of it but I wore it for him on cam and he loved it. My mate at the time and I had a semi open relationship, but we fought a lot and eventually split over reasons unrelated. I stayed close with my daddyfops and before he shipped out to Iraq he invited me down for some fun. I can still remember seeing him for the first time, clear as day. His smell, his touch, the flutters I had in my tummy, the squishiness in my padding. I felt like I was in a daydream finally meeting this wonderul, caring, and infinitely generous person for the first time. After the trip and before he left he finally asked me to be more then just daddy. I visited again on his leave from Iraq, and he came to see me when he finally arrived home. Now we're working together to be with oneanother. I love him so much, and still get those little flutters in my tummy when I hear his voice.

Awwww! Mako! That's so sweet (and adorable xP). I'm a hopeless romantic so I love hearing about these things. I am so glad he still gives you tummy-flutters and I hope you both live happily ever after!!

Actually, as of late, I can say I have met a wonderful counterpart.

It wasn't very expected, kind of happened in a ridiculous way, actually. I was buzzed on New Years and had logged into vent, where my counterpart was, chilling out. I ended up teasing him about not having anyone for New Years, and we talked. Well, actually, I did most of the talking, from what him and several other people in vent have told me, but that's besides the point. I never expected to start falling for his personality, how gentle he was with me, how much he'd tease me about these silly little things I do or tend to do. It was only about 2 weeks ago we decided to start this long-distance relationship, him being in TX and myself in PA, but so far, we make the most of it. We talk all the time, try to keep ourselves on our toes, and change up our routines to keep things as interesting and supportive as possible. But so far, so good. My goal is to see him this summer, in July, the little jar on my dresser slowly filling with 'travel money' for the event. Even just thinking about it has me giddy and excited.

Unfortunately, I haven't told him about my AB/DL side yet. That, I figured, would be saved for when the time would come. Me being a girl and all, I'm not so sure he'd be receptive to the idea of me being into this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by applebeary View Post
    Actually, as of late, I can say I have met a wonderful counterpart.

It wasn't very expected, kind of happened in a ridiculous way, actually. I was buzzed on New Years and had logged into vent, where my counterpart was, chilling out. I ended up teasing him about not having anyone for New Years, and we talked. Well, actually, I did most of the talking, from what him and several other people in vent have told me, but that's besides the point. I never expected to start falling for his personality, how gentle he was with me, how much he'd tease me about these silly little things I do or tend to do. It was only about 2 weeks ago we decided to start this long-distance relationship, him being in TX and myself in PA, but so far, we make the most of it. We talk all the time, try to keep ourselves on our toes, and change up our routines to keep things as interesting and supportive as possible. But so far, so good. My goal is to see him this summer, in July, the little jar on my dresser slowly filling with 'travel money' for the event. Even just thinking about it has me giddy and excited.

Unfortunately, I haven't told him about my AB/DL side yet. That, I figured, would be saved for when the time would come. Me being a girl and all, I'm not so sure he'd be receptive to the idea of me being into this kind of stuff.
    A couple of things here: First off, congrats! I hope you two have an everlasting relationship full of love and happiness. Second, it's definately okay that you haven't told him about your AB/DL side yet. Coming from personal experience, you don't want to rush that. Live and love and the time will most certainly come. I can't imagine anyone being put off by that (as you seem so sweet ^^) but it is a personal side of you, and thats important. So treat it with importance. Third, long distance relationships can be difficult. I have been in one with my girly/mommy for over three and a half years now, so I know. We STILL haven't met. We promised to wait until we were both old enough to be responsible for ourselves, as we met when we were 15ish xP. But we're definately planning on this may, and I've never been more excited. Best of luck with the saving of money and getting down there safely!

I've had quite a few online mommies that I've met through all the different chats but I've still yet to meet anyone in person which is ultimately what I'd like to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade917 View Post
    A couple of things here: First off, congrats! I hope you two have an everlasting relationship full of love and happiness. Second, it's definately okay that you haven't told him about your AB/DL side yet. Coming from personal experience, you don't want to rush that. Live and love and the time will most certainly come. I can't imagine anyone being put off by that (as you seem so sweet ^^) but it is a personal side of you, and thats important. So treat it with importance. Third, long distance relationships can be difficult. I have been in one with my girly/mommy for over three and a half years now, so I know. We STILL haven't met. We promised to wait until we were both old enough to be responsible for ourselves, as we met when we were 15ish xP. But we're definately planning on this may, and I've never been more excited. Best of luck with the saving of money and getting down there safely!
    3 years? Goodness gracious, you certainly have a level of dedication that surpasses most of the people I've met in my lifetime.

Nevertheless, thank you for the warm wishes towards my ever-changing relationship. We work hard on it every single day, down to the tiny details I never thought to pay attention to before. But yes, I really don't plan on letting him now about my more 'personal' desires for quite some time. Though I've already had him mention a thing or two that makes me wonder if he knows about the fetish in general, hehe.

I really wish you the best in meeting your partner this May; I'm sure it'll be like a dream come true to finally be able to hug them and see them in the flesh, so to speak!

I met my mummy online on Diaperbook, we messaged for 4 months, wherein she really helped me embrace and accept my AB side - before, I thought I was just DL. We also played out fantasies, and got to see what the other liked from the lifestyle. Also, a large majority of the chatting was to get to know each other as a person, and we met up in person in October.

By the third date, we had changed each other and wore together in bed. By the fourth, she was in a onesie and I daddied her, and by the fifth, I let her baby me. I think we'd developed such a wonderful connection before we met in person, that it just felt right when we were together. Literally no embarassment, just excitement!

id just like to meet and talk to someone IRL. Well, Ive talked to someone 'normally' on facebook, but never face to face. Every time I was supposed to meet up with a couple of people, it never happened. I would be there but then they would say "oh, something came up" and id be bummed, come home, throw all my stuff away and sulk for a while.

Maybe someday I'll meet something IRL, but not holding my breath.

I met my fiance on an online dating site, but she is not my 'mommy,' she is the love of my life and I'm hers. My dl side is secondary.