Thread: Borderlands (anyone interested in XBox Live 4-player?)

Default Borderlands (anyone interested in XBox Live 4-player?)

The title of this thread says it all.

I have Borderlands, along with both DLCs. Now, all I need is three fellow people to play through it with.

We could help each other unlock all of the achievements! (Yeah, I have become a bit of an achievement whore over the last couple of months, I will admit.) But, more importantly, having an ABDL gaming session seems to me like it could be a fun idea.

My XBox gamertag is = kaworuchan 42

One condition - I want to start the four-player experience with four brand-new characters, so that we all progress at the same rate and things are more fair to everybody. Plus, weekends are the best time for me to play, as I can stay up late without feeling too terribly guilty about it the next day. Heh.

I hope three others here will be interested in taking me up on this offer.

Take care!

I would be interested in doing this. Just need more info about times. I can play late on Friday, most of Saturday, and possibly Sunday. It all depends on how my work schedules me on Sunday though. Also what are restrictions on characters. Do we all have be different? or at least different builds of the same class? Ill also have to get the DLCs I was planning on getting them already just never got around to it. And I am only willing to give my GamerTag to the 3 other people playing with use, because I'm in college and do not want random people friend requesting me if my roommate is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    I would be interested in doing this. Just need more info about times. I can play late on Friday, most of Saturday, and possibly Sunday. It all depends on how my work schedules me on Sunday though. Also what are restrictions on characters. Do we all have be different? or at least different builds of the same class? Ill also have to get the DLCs I was planning on getting them already just never got around to it. And I am only willing to give my GamerTag to the 3 other people playing with use, because I'm in college and do not want random people friend requesting me if my roommate is playing.
    Hey, that's cool, I understand about the roommate situation. I have my own apartment, so it's my castle, my rules, and I don't mind people adding me, as long as they don't turn out to be total dicks when I am playing with them.

Friday night and Saturdays will work fine with me.

Speaking of character classes - I really have not played much of this game yet, so once we get two others on our side, we can discuss the pros and cons of any given character class strategy before we dive into the gaming. I think this will be my first time playing any game online on XBox Live, so I want it to be with people who have a passing familiarity with who I am. If that makes any sense. Heh.

Feel free to PM me if you are still interested.

Hello,

So far, if the two of you are still interested, we have three out of a possible four.

So, is anybody out there interested in being the fourth, and are the two of you still interested?

Friday nights and weekends are the best times for me to play, BTW. Keep in mind, I do live on Pacific Standard Time.

yea im still intrested. jsut curious if we all need to be differnt characters or if we can the same characters.

and i dun mind if your PST im EST and always up late so were fine.

Error404

I'll join, PM me for my tag if you don't have me already.