Thread: Hello!

Post Hello!

Hey everyone!

I'm new here at ADISC, so I thought I might as well introduce myself.
    Firstly, I'm a 9th grader in Calgary (meaning I'm a middle school student) who is 14 soon to be 15 in about 20 days. I'm pretty big with the whole anime/manga scene. I guess you could call me a pretty big weeaboo (which I resent by the way). The only sport I really play is fencing (which I'm pretty god at) and the instrument I play is the guitar (which I am horrible at). My music choice would be any kind of rock, favoites being Pink Floyd, White Lies, Said the Whale (which is arguably not rock), The Killers, and many others.

So as you may have figured, I'm a pretty odd guy (at least I think so) but the fact that I'm on this site right now puts this all to shame.

Ever since I was about 3-5 I've seemed to have an obsession with diapers. For some reason. I'm guessing it started something like me wondering what it would feel like to wear a diaper again. I'm guessing it had something to do with going for quite a few years to a daycare at some ladies house my parents new, because it was full of the stuff. I often fantisied about being babied. Wierd eh? Anyways, this went on for a few years, though I never let anyone know. I new that it was a wierd thing, so I kept quiet about it. Anyway, I don't want to make this go on to long so I'll stop here. And btw, everything above is true! No lies as unbelievable as it may sound! Looking forward to hearing your responses!

Well hi there! Welcome to The Disc (ADISC)!

Don't worry, thats no shocker. Especially here. I actually had wanted to wear diapers again when I was five or six too.

And would you look at that! From Calgary too!

Once again welcome, hope you enjoy your time here! Mind the rules and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mataku View Post
    The only sport I really play is fencing (which I'm pretty good at)
    Ok, you are officially cool in my book man... Fencing is awesome ^_^
    I also play guitar, and I love anime and manga as well.

Welcome to the site
    Last edited by Suspence; 03-Feb-2010 at 19:39.

Welcome to ADISC! Don't need to say that you are odd cause in a way we are all odd. I do hope you enjoy your time here and also our vast and supportive community we have here. Peace and Love