Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Med Supplie Stores

Default Med Supplie Stores

I just bought a bag of Molibare Super Plus from a specialized medical store today and found it to be alot less stress full and worries some than going to your local drug store or anything like that. The cashiers or other customers dont give you the same look as if you were in a Walgreens buying diapers.

I would have to agree with you. I have one over by me and the staff is very helpful.

Med supply stores are a treasure trove of diapers and helpful employees, no one in one ever asked me why i was buying diapers ever, and even when they asked me if i needed help they would do so in such a matter i had no problem describing to them what i needed as they helped me to find it.

they are the most helpfull in looking for a certine kind of diaper or a certain fit of diaper. once in a while u will get some really nice ones and they give u a few samples to take home with you as well as your purchase.

I have found that good diapers at the med supply store are cheaper than the crumby ones at regular stores.

Pharmacys/medical supply stores are were I get all my good diapers from.

there are several med supply stores around me.
    never bought from them.. prefer to order online.
    but I might go and buy.

Elli

Disabled Living or Medical Supply stores are awesome for nappies. But the first time I went to one I recieved some help from staff, who asked if the nappies were for me! Ever since, I've gone in more confident, and get into less conversation. No problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Elli View Post
    Disabled Living or Medical Supply stores are awesome for nappies. But the first time I went to one I recieved some help from staff, who asked if the nappies were for me! Ever since, I've gone in more confident, and get into less conversation. No problems.
    Yeah,

I would assume a med suply store is great for this. They are there to help people. And when they ask if the diapers are for you, it's just so they can assist in making a selection that fits your needs.

Great to hear

The staff at medical supply stores have to deal with people with a wide variety of medical issues, conditions that are way more difficult than needing diapers.
    They sell diapers to customers many times a day, everyday, so it's business as usual for them.

A large percentage of people don't really have a lot of info about medical conditions or medical supplies, so staff are used to seeing people come in with little knowledge.
    As with any retail business, customer service is a key factor in securing repeat customers, and with a fairly low traffic volume most times there will be no other customers in the store.

Medical supply stores are the least stressfull places to buy diapers.