Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odd dream about diapers

Default Odd dream about diapers

Just thought i would share an odd diaper dream that I had. My dad needed me to go to a DYI store with him to pick up some stuff, and for some reason I decided to wear a diaper and a onesie under my normal clothes to go the store.

When I was in the store for some inexplicable reason I decided to take all my normal clothes off and go and wait by the car. By this point i'd wet the diaper and some kids from high school that i hated turned up, laughed and then walked off. I decided to hide the fact that i was wearing a onesie by wrapping a towel around my waist (wtf?), my dad didn't seem to notice anything was a miss. When we got home I took my diaper off in the bathroom and tried to figure out a way to get it into my bedroom so my dad wouldn't see it. However he had turned my bedroom into a construction site and was rebuilding it, like knocking down all the walls and shizz. I asked him how long he would take to finish it and he was like "about 3 weeks". The dream ended with me wondering where the hell I was going to sleep for the next three weeks.

I tend to dream about diapers fairly frequently but the dreams are always incoherent and stupid

Elli

Hehe. That sounds so typical of dreams, Dan155!

I frequently have dreams with nappies in too. I think it's because it's something on quite a deep and often supressed level in our minds. I can't remember any of my dreams with nappies in just now, but I might report back here when or if I do.

A few years ago I had an odd dream that,
    Me and my mum where tidying my room, i left the room for a minute to get the hoover, then when i whent back in my room was immaculitly tidy, Bar an open nappy lying in the middle of the floor, She asked me, "what the F**Ks THAT"
    I woke up at this point, I didnt think much of it, But then a few days later she was in my room, while i was at school, and found a bag of them that i had been waiting for a chance to dispose of, She gave me a real hard time, asking me where i got them, what i had been doing with them etc. She told me to grow up and stop acting like such a baby.
    Since that its been realy hard to tell her why i wear and how i feel about them.

So the moral of this story is, If you ever have a dream about youre parents and diapers, and it hasnt happened yet, do something about it, before its too late.

incoherent and stupid dreams are my favorite. Mine unfortunately make a lot of sense when I can remember them, so I don't have nearly as much fun in my sleep than you.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    incoherent and stupid dreams are my favorite. Mine unfortunately make a lot of sense when I can remember them, so I don't have nearly as much fun in my sleep than you.
    Mine don't make sense most of the time, but when they do I agree they can become boring. One time I had a diaper dream about me being in a basement (didn't look a thing like our basement) being forced to wear diapers with a few of my friends, and then us escaping. The basement later in the dream became a garage, dream glitches anyone? Also, I recall a time when I was at school, although this is not related to abdl, I was walking the halls, and many of the objects were either weird looking, misplaced or not there at all. It's like your mind "recreates" a place, possibly to make it more interesting, or maybe its linked to something else.

I had one last night that I went to my sister's room to ask her a question and on her dresser was an old Luvs with Barney on it and when she left the room I took it to the bathroom and put it on and it was too big for me!

Quote Originally Posted by iPlushie View Post
    Mine don't make sense most of the time, but when they do I agree they can become boring. One time I had a diaper dream about me being in a basement (didn't look a thing like our basement) being forced to wear diapers with a few of my friends, and then us escaping. The basement later in the dream became a garage, dream glitches anyone? Also, I recall a time when I was at school, although this is not related to abdl, I was walking the halls, and many of the objects were either weird looking, misplaced or not there at all. It's like your mind "recreates" a place, possibly to make it more interesting, or maybe its linked to something else.
    I once fell asleep during band class and in that dream I found myself to be in the SAME EXACT ROOM. The only difference was that my mind had combined the band room of my old school with the band room of the school I was currently in, so the back wall was nothing more than a giant window. Other than that, I was still at the same school. Then I woke up and found that where I was sitting in my dream I was also sitting in the same exact spot (chair and all) that I was sitting in reality. And no this was not abdl related.

Hell, at least you can remember yours. I never remember any details about my dreams...Just the general idea of whats going on.

I dream about things that eventually happen in the future. I mean the EXACT same way as the dream. It scares me sometimes.