Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DPF, rest in peace...

Default DPF, rest in peace...

DPF, today is dead. It is no longer online. I know DPF was not always very well liked nor was Tommy especially in the later days the site was online but for a lot of us, it was one of our first looks online when we got online back in the day. Even I found other places better than DPF online.

For me it was late 1999 when I first had a chance to explore the AB world online and I was amazed by what was there. Well, the day of DPF is dead. Gone, buried and no more.

WildThing121675

Wow. Yeah, this was the first ABDL site I ever discovered as well. So, even though I found other, better sites I still couldn't bash it like some. I wonder why they continued to pay the hosting for so long ... in truth the site died years ago. Ah well .

I hate to see it go, but I felt that way a long time ago when they stopped updating so it will be a short mourning period.

It was the first AB/DL site I found, although it was practically dead by that point with few of the links working but it still meant a lot to find out there were others like me.

hmm, what I remember was the intense fighting on the message boards (this was many years ago 01-03 maybe), but the fighting turned me off to posting on ab/dl boards, until I happend across this place, and found that it is nothing like the way DPF used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    DPF, today is dead. It is no longer online
    It's passed on! The website is no more. It has ceased to be. It has expired and gone to meet it's maker. It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace. It's kicked the bucket, shuffled off the mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!

It is an ex-website!

...just couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    ...just couldn't help myself.
    Yes you could, you just didn't want to.

Error404

Party at my place in ten minutes. ^_^