Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian abdl's

Default Christian abdl's

I'm a progressive christian and I'm abdl...any one else on here find themselves in both categories...I'm part of a group on icq messenger that is made up of abdl christians...who just like non christian abdls who at first had no idea there were other abdls out there for christians its a double wammy because at first a good portion of abdl christians have no idea there are others out there w the same guilty feelings of leading a double life...I have never felt wierd about being both abdl and christian...but I know most do...I also have gotten the feeling that most abdl's aren't christians for many reasons but the one that saddens me the most(disclaimer: this is the fault of conservative christians not abdls) is that you(non christian abdl's) don't feel welcome...one for the alternative lifestyle and too for not conforming...so I want to know if there are any other christians on here...how do you feel about being a christian abdl...do you know any other christian abdl's what churches do we all go to( I was up until this past year a presbyterian..church closed now I go to a lutheran) if you don't go to church...what stops you...any questions or comments? For non christian abdls what turns you away from the christian faith...do you know the difference between conservative and liberal christians...could you fathom being a christian and abdl if you can reconcile what has turned you away...one of my best abdl friends is transgendered and she was raised in the christian faith but now keeps awqay because the christians and churches she has known have tried to cure her...tell her she is going to hell...that god hates gbltq people...I get the feeling she still has faith and still beleives in god but stays away from the christian community because of all the negativity and no tolerance...but my experience has been that conservative christians and conservatives are alike while liberal christians(yes there Is such a thing) and liberals are alike...one is more about a loving understanding and compassionate god while the other is more about a demanding vengeful god...one is about tolerance and acceptance and one is about intolerance and conforming and hate....

I was raised catholic AND I'm canadian, to boot. That's a fairly liberal upbringing in a lot of people's eyes.

One day, I was 15 or 16 at the time, I just told my parents I wasn't going to church that sunday. They had a shit fit, of course, but I had made up my mind. They tried a couple of different tactics to make me go (bribing me, punishing me, forcing me), but none worked.

I didn't stop going for any particular reason. I guess my faith slipped. I can remember as far back as grade 3 I started to question my faith. As the years went by, it just made less and less sense to me.

I've got nothing against people who follow a religion. What works for me won't work for you, and all that jazz.

peace.

Honestly, I know that there is a tendency to see a conflict between ABDL and Christianity, but I can't really see what it is. In my younger days, I did feel guilty about my desires and about satisfying them, however over the years I've done well accepting myself. I do consider myself a Christian and try to make it out to church on a regular basis (I've slacked off on that from time to time).

Also, I think you sort of unfairly stereotype conservative Christians. There is a broad spectrum, and not all churches that would be labeled conservative are about fire and brimstone. Granted, those do exist, and they kind of scare me .

All in all, I fail to see how being an ABDL conflicts with Christianity. I'm sure people can contort something about sexuality and claim it applies to ABDLism, but whatever.

I'll bring the can opener if someone else will bring the worms.......

Friend this topic had been beaten like a dead and then we brought the hoarse back to life just beat it to death again.

I can probably tell you the names of who will be on the respective sides of the argument and I place a wager of 10 Gold pieces that it will take less than 6 pages for certain members to start the tedious shredding and spin doctoring of every single line of writing that either side of the argument has.
    -------------------------------------
    However I am a Faithful man of God, not of the Jews version of God, but of God as a whole. I am also a libertarian and as open minded as they come. I am not sure what a progressive Christian is, it is my understanding that liberals and progressives are different ideologies.

If you are intent on wading into this pool than May I ask you to define progressive Christian first please?

Quote Originally Posted by ChildishDaze View Post
    Friend this topic had been beaten like a dead and then we brought the hoarse back to life just beat it to death again.

I can probably tell you the names of who will be on the respective sides of the argument and I place a wager of 10 Gold pieces that it will take less than 6 pages for certain members to start the tedious shredding and spin doctoring of every single line of writing that either side of the argument has.
    However I am a Faithful man of God, not of the Jews version of God, but of God as a whole. I am also a libertarian and as open minded as they come. I am not sure what a progressive Christian is, it is my understanding that liberals and progressives are different ideologies.

If you are intent on wading into this pool than May I ask you to define progressive Christian first please?
    So let me first apologize... I didn't really think much of this issues being broughten up before...this is just an issue that crosses my mind on a regular basis and I'm passionate about...this being said should I delete the post or leave it on....to answer your question I know from an ideology standpoint there are some differences....progressive used to be a party i while the term liberal is just a descriptive word used for any one not moderate or conservative in the democrat party...truth be told I personally don't see the difference and I don't think liberals or progressives so either...most will call themselfs both in the same sentece....I know when I say the word progressive I think willing to move forward to change to accept change tolerance and acceptence....liberals are about acceptance and tolerance as long as its not conservative ideals...but in all honesty I'm just grapsing at straws here....but there are two sides you can be a liberal christian or progressive and its more of a political thing....and then you have liberals and progressives who are that just because they leave the bible. Open to interpretation....they are accepting of alternative lifestyles or any one that doesn't fit the stereotypical mold of a christian....a common sight is a woman pastor at the helm v.s conservative churches who die of a heart attack if that happened in their church....but to close this I really don't from my point of view see any big differences between todays liberals and todays progressives....most say they are both or interchanable

As a Christian just starting my faith journey while attending services regularly I feel this way:

I don't wear at church because I feel that as a AB/DL that my sexual fetishes(the DL part) don't have a place in church. Church is not a place I need to express my AB/DL side.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    Honestly, I know that there is a tendency to see a conflict between ABDL and Christianity, but I can't really see what it is. In my younger days, I did feel guilty about my desires and about satisfying them, however over the years I've done well accepting myself. I do consider myself a Christian and try to make it out to church on a regular basis (I've slacked off on that from time to time).

Also, I think you sort of unfairly stereotype conservative Christians. There is a broad spectrum, and not all churches that would be labeled conservative are about fire and brimstone. Granted, those do exist, and they kind of scare me .

All in all, I fail to see how being an ABDL conflicts with Christianity. I'm sure people can contort something about sexuality and claim it applies to ABDLism, but whatever.
    I have not once met a conservative christian who was tolerant...not to say the don't exist I just know that the core of their ideology is to holdon to the old ways...what is comfortable and non foriegn....that is where I'm coming from....what church do you go to...

Separate your private life from God. What you do in the bedroom is your business, and no one else's. Although God sees all, you are not doing anything to hurt others or anything immoral.

I am a right wing, hardcore, fundamentalist Christian that believes the bible to be the literal Word of God and takes it as ultimate truth.

I also am a headbanging, energetic, zealous for life Biker who also happens to wear diapers.

My God and faith in Him define who I am and what I do, without exception, and I have no personal conflict with any of these things.

Are you confused yet?

If you are the perhaps there is hope that you can see God and his people as multifaceted creatures.

We push people here to see the person behind their interest in diapers, yet many here are more than willing to label and categorize others. Being a fundamentalist or conservative follower of Christ does not mean that you are intolerant and closed minded, it just means that your mind is formed by other than corporal means. That you seek to conform your mind to that of the God of Issac and Jacob who sent Jeshua (Jesus for those who do not know that he was not called by a Greek name in Galilee) to be born, live as an example for all people, and to die for those same multitudes as well as those yet to be born as a redeeming sacrifice and later send his spirit to indwell the hearts of His believers.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildishDaze View Post

HAleluiah! the horse is like lazarus.
    and AMEN!
    (mormon and ABDL