Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: communial showers/open toilets

Default communial showers/open toilets

ok i saw this come up on another thread, but it was really off topic, so i decided it would be best to create a thread for it here. What do you think about communial showers and (since it came up somewhere else) toilet stalls with no doors?

I'm not at all bothered by using public showers. From both being a boy scout and from wrestling, I've learned that it really isn't a big deal at all. You just have to be mature about seeing other people. As for the open stalls, pretty much the same thing, if I have to poop, then I'll use it, doesn't really bother me.

I've never used a public shower...And I don't plan to...I don't like public stalls though...

I really don't like public showers. Not that I don't feel comfortable with myself, but because other people are so immature. Thats my reason for not likeing public showers in schools and the what not. However, I have no problem using them at public swimming centers and places like that.

As far as toilets with no doors, I hate to use them. I like my privacy when I am going to the bathroom, and do not wish for people to be able to see me when I am using one. Thats my thought on that.

I would have no problem with using public showers at all, I don't really care about people seeing my stuff.
    I say would because I have a bit of a problem when being naked in public... I end up getting unwanted erections, I have no idea why. So yeah, I avoid public showers at all cost!

As for open stalls... Well I have a bit of a shy bladder anyway, so there's no way I'd be using those toilets!

Can't say I've ever used a communal shower or toilet...

Then again, I probably wouldn't anyway. I like my privacy.

Only ever had to use public showers at camp, and thats fine with me. As for bathrooms with no stalls, I had to use those until I was 13 when I was at daycare, and I didn't mind that either.

I remember when I was at camp when I was about 8 or 9, we all had to use communal showers at the pool. We were all so shy that we ended up putting on bathing suits before showering. THAT was fun. But asides from that, I have no problem with communal showering. I'm comfortable with my body.

OTOH, I can't deal with open stalls. The toilet stall is like my own personal space for the time I'm in there. It's just strange to see people going about their duties while you're trying to take a deuce.

I never could do a communal shower, I was never comfortable with my body, untill much later in my life, I was the little fat kid, but not now, I'm thinner than most people.

and a toilet without a door, forget it never would never will.

When I was young it never bothered me but with puberty came an awkward shyness that never fully left. I almost didn’t graduate because I cut gym so much.